KitKat/Android L icons on Google Experience Launcher?

Search This thread

BoBBBBBBBO

Dec 15, 2012
Veles
Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.

krisholarius

Jul 27, 2014
Hello!

How can I get KitKat or Android L icons with Google Experience Launcher on a rooted Note 3? I know I can get Nova Launcher and select the default KitKat icon pack but I like using the Google Experience Launcher. I can change icons with Unicon but I can't find the KitKat or maybe Android L stock icons.. Any help with that?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to know this as well!

ANDROIDXFOREVER

Mar 8, 2014
sanremo
Hello!

Thanks in advance.

Android L and the bad launcer anyone interested in development:cool:

Last edited:

barabysok

Jan 27, 2013
Phnom Penh
Hello!

Thanks in advance.

You can try moonshine icons pack on Google Play Store.