Problem with sim Slot 1

Search This thread

rohanviolin

Apr 22, 2011
I bought this phone 4 days back and I am facing a sim slot issue. In slot 1 there is no spring so that when I want to bring out the sim I just have to press the sim and it would pop out...instead I have to use a safety pin to get get the sim out...pushing the sim doesn't do anything. Slot 2 works fine...anyone of u faced this problem??? Should I take it to service center already.?

sandeeppathak007

Jan 16, 2008
New Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I bought this phone 4 days back and I am facing a sim slot issue. In slot 1 there is no spring so that when I want to bring out the sim I just have to press the sim and it would pop out...instead I have to use a safety pin to get get the sim out...pushing the sim doesn't do anything. Slot 2 works fine...anyone of u faced this problem??? Should I take it to service center already.?

Are u using a proper nano Sim or u just cut it using a sim cutter ?

When i bought this phone i had the same issue as i was using a sim which was cut to nano sim size using a sim cutter, latter i went to Airtel and got a Nano sim and since then no issue what so ever

I suggets you to visit your operator showroom and get a new nano sim and it shll be fine

Press thanks if I helped you

rohanviolin

Apr 22, 2011
No...I have got a nano sim from Vodafone but still same issue....most of the phones have this issue...strange thing....