[DEV] XDAFBPPC facebook for winmo [BETA Madness 2nd Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
PLEASE USE ANTBOY's GRAPHICS
that might even be better than what i wouldve come up with escpecially since when i downgraded to windows xp, i lost the photoshop document so if i were to make them i would start from scratch.
OMGWTF you downgraded to XP ? ai jai jai :p dude I really appreciate your help. Using antboy's gfx for the bottom bar.
Next up landscape

rjgraves

Dec 11, 2006
In order for the beta to work on your device you need to give the application access to facebook using the following url http://www.facebook.com/login.php?popup&v=1.0&api_key=eabf3403418e6503b8b6163552f7e0ef
Please note
XDAPPCFB will NOT cache usernames and passwords. I might add a setting system to the app for this, but 1st want to make sure of the limitations facebook applies on apps that do this.

Never mind, it appears to have worked just fine.

Last edited:

Travis997

Dec 2, 2007
i cant get that link to work for facebook. when i click allow it says its been either deleted or never existed

93Akkord

Sep 23, 2008
Coral Springs, FL
github.com
I'm getting this error:

"The application you are trying to use does not exist or has been disabled."

Is this because the application isnt ready yet and I need to wait till release?

Also, if you can, please release as .cab on this site so I can download it at work from my phone. My job blocks syncing with any usb devices.

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
I'm getting this error:

"The application you are trying to use does not exist or has been disabled."

Is this because the application isnt ready yet and I need to wait till release?

Also, if you can, please release as .cab on this site so I can download it at work from my phone. My job blocks syncing with any usb devices.

keep trying, it worked for me on the 3rd go, think everyone from xda is trying at the same time:)

trinode

Jul 13, 2007
Okay before I release this beta:

What do we do with Albums ? Do we download them to view in a 3rd Party App ? Or do I write an Internal Viewer ? If you guys can answer this one the beta will be up

My opinion would be:- browse the thumbnails in this app, when one is clicked, cache it to a local directory and open with the default viewer, even better, if the stylus is held over a thumbnail offer to open or to save to a specific directory, that would be ideal!

itwasntme187

Aug 23, 2005
London
i say leave it to open with the HTC album viewer already installed in our devices... this way the app doesnt need to take up any more room when installing,

i think i know what im talking about :s

Status
Not open for further replies.