[TUTORIAL] [NO PC] [GUIDE] CONVERT Amrv7 games TO Amrv6 WITHOUT PC!! (full guide)
Today i am going to TEACH you how to convert ARMv7 games to ARMv6 without using pc, Its easy and no special ability requires it means even a noob can do this thing. so lets get started.
What you need to have is........
1) ROOT Explorer(To OPEN APK FILE)
2) LIB Files of Unity Engines
3) Zipsigner (play store)
Download A TO Z LIB Files from hear
Download ZIPSigner from this form PLAYSTORE !! (free)
1) Using rootexplorer extract the APK File
Go to extracted apk folder and head to Assets>Bin>Data> and Open "MAINDATA" file in text viewer.
2) Now Check the Version of Unit
3) Now you have the info about the Unity Engine Version, in our case it is 3.5.5f3 so now you have to extract 3.5.5f3 libs which you have downloaded from above links. (u can see unity engine version on top after opening maindata in textviewer.
4) Now using Rootexplorer Delete LIB Folder from extracted APK folder(while using rootexplorer u will find apk folder in speedsoftware>extracted) and Place ARMv6 lib folder now head to Assets>Libs and delete ARMv7 folder and place the armeabi-vfp. now we are almost done.
5) Now using rootexplorer zip the
APK folder. (Let suppose xyz.zip)
6) now open Zipsigner press input locate the zip (xyz.zip) folder u have created with amrv6 libs.
7) now go to signed output file
And give address
(u can use ur ownname.apk name in place of xyz.apk)
8) Now select auto-testkey in KEY.
& SIGN UR APK
It will take few minutes an all done!!
And ur signed apk will place in ur sdcard (not any folder).
Install it and urEnjoy with chainfire 3D!! :thumbup:
NOTE: If you find Unity Engine
Version 4.0 or above it means its dead end :banghead: and
those games can not be converted
Get ready 4a war!!
Don't forgot to press thanks :thumbup: