• Total voters
Search This thread

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
found this bug after a full charge.
2012-04-26182215.png

i never had them :confused::confused:...will take a look. thanks.
any1 else having the same??

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana
found this bug after a full charge.
2012-04-26182215.png

that one is easy, the message text over alarm text, a reboot does it...

I've got that same one when changing lockscreen with Huexxx's method [at build.prop change lock.sui to lock.andy] you can watch that thread I also upload a screenshot there...

:p

oohhh about the "try again in %d seconds." I don't know that one but I also have it when is full charge

Last edited:

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana
so this is a sneek peak :p I'm really enjoying it :D

8 hours sleeping it lost 4~5% is not the best, but I think is good enough :D

@achyut have you noticed that first analog clock and the last one are the same? :p

I was doubting about sms "no bubble" theme, but once you see it, it's looking good :eek:

and at lockscreen, as you can see, I've got a sms but is not shown under alarm text, just in statusbar... but didn't also got the "try again in %d seconds." XD

Reactions: achyut

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
so this is a sneek peak :p I'm really enjoying it :D

8 hours sleeping it lost 4~5% is not the best, but I think is good enough :D

@achyut have you noticed that first analog clock and the last one are the same? :p

I was doubting about sms "no bubble" theme, but once you see it, it's looking good :eek:

and at lockscreen, as you can see, I've got a sms but is not shown under alarm text, just in statusbar... but didn't also got the "try again in %d seconds." XD

well...thanks for this insightful mini review :) :)
as for the analog clock, am sorry but i accidentally released the testing version instead of the actual one.
and of the lockscreen, i'll iron it out once my exam gets over. :)

Reactions: xDENgear

Pump Huang

Mar 30, 2012
I have got a problem. When I plays some games for a while, and the games always automatically exit itself....does somebody get this too?

Pump Huang

Mar 30, 2012
does someone have this every time when I turn off the wifi it comes that "You are offline Feint requires an active network connection " why does this come out??:confused:

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana
it's not such a problem... it is annoying but not a problem, it's caused by a game [or games] that try to connect to feint servers, so do as Zaihanzainal say... use an adblocker or firewall and you're good to go :p

rmrajm1

May 10, 2012
Bangalore
message widget problem.........

hi everyone i have a problem message widget is not working in both xperia launcher as well as lg home, it gives me a force close always......

everything else is working fine........

i dono whether anyone has this problem....i have tried with full wipe everything but in vain....

i really love this rom, please do help me anyone....i really want message widget...:(

Reactions: shalusexy007

rmrajm1

May 10, 2012
Bangalore
message widget problem.........

guys please help!!!:(

i have reinstalled many times with complete wipe but message widget not working...:(

expecting any kind of help or else i wil be forced to goto other rom which i dont want:(........

HELP:(

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
am sorry for the late reply.:p
but i will need some time to iron it out. am currently on two different projects (Supressed ROM and NOA ROM). as far as i reckon, the widget problem is only showing. if you have messages, it works.
as for the "big" 4X4 message widget, i have never used it. the smaller message widget is working. even if it gave FC, ignore it initially and see if it works.
whatever be, rest assured, i WILL take care of it, but i just need some time. am a bit too much occupied now. :eek:
hope i helped. :)

rmrajm1

May 10, 2012
Bangalore
thanks

thanks for the reply......:)

i again reinstalled with full wipe and now message widget is working but 4x4 is not working........for now its fine and thank you..........:)

binhbrad

Apr 30, 2012
:) :)...glad to hear that.
however, this ROM is fully stable and problem free. so am dropping support for this. (also, am selling off my OB :p)...and will be supporting the Supressed Series from now.
regards.

just a small request:
Can you update this rom with the latest x peria s launcher that will not replace icons of Prada!

Top Liked Posts