thanx guys

Search This thread

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
One of the best. It was good texting ya the other day. I'll give you a call before I head over seas bro. You can make it through this! Keep in touch.

PS glad to see us old Eris users still visit. I see some names I remember :)

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

demmo86rt

Sep 26, 2010
Brentwood, CA
Apparently I haven't been around either, hope things turn around for you. Thanks for all the effort you put in around here. Hope I come across one of your ROMa for a phone I own sometime in the near future.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

loki154

Jun 19, 2010
I hope things start looking up for you tazz. I greatly appreciate everything you did for this phone back in the day. Take care dude

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

chimpsnest

Aug 25, 2010
I know you posted this a few months ago Tazz, but wanted to say keep your head up, and as Monty Python's singing dudes would sing "Always look on the bright side of life" :) Thanks for all your Eris work, you made me truly enjoy rooting and flashing ROMs, I still do w/the 'bolt and I'm holding out for the Inc 4G (by the time I'm ready for an upgrade in the fall somebody will have it rooted w/rockin' ROMs I'm sure).

Take care of yourself, sorry things have been sh*tty lately

Reactions: tazzpatriot

Steve125

Aug 19, 2010
Truly my favorite eris developer. I hope things are looking up. Stay safe in this blizzard and go Bruins!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I haven't been on here for awhile ..a lot of.things.have gone wrong.for.me.over the last few months..had a fire and lost Everything..Gf decided I wasn't.enough.for her but now she wants.us back...back is worse then.ever.but I just wanted to say ty for all the support u guys showed me..this has been fun and I hope to be back someday
    I know you posted this a few months ago Tazz, but wanted to say keep your head up, and as Monty Python's singing dudes would sing "Always look on the bright side of life" :) Thanks for all your Eris work, you made me truly enjoy rooting and flashing ROMs, I still do w/the 'bolt and I'm holding out for the Inc 4G (by the time I'm ready for an upgrade in the fall somebody will have it rooted w/rockin' ROMs I'm sure).

Take care of yourself, sorry things have been sh*tty lately