[ROM][7-10] TITAN_BLACKOUT [**SuPEr CHaRgEd**]

Search This thread
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT,FAST ROM THAT DOESNT HAVE ALL THE EXTRA BLING BLING THAT SLOWS YOUR PHONE DOWN, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER..THIS IS THE ROM FOR YOU!

changelog:7-10

TITAN_BLACKOUT

****NEW FEATURES****
* Deodexed
* Zipaligned
* Changed To Updater Script
* Darktremors a2sd enabled
* Nano Text Editor
* Themed ADW launcher
* Themed Dolphin Browser
* Themed Touchwiz Calculator
* Fully Themed system APKs ( deskclock,settings,latinIME,contacts,phone,framework-res,mms,calendar,quick search,phone,package installer,superuser )
* Transparent G-Mail
* Google Play Store 3.5.19
* ES File Explorer
* A2SD GUI
* Patched Host Files
***LAGFREE v.3***
* Min Free Enabled
* Touch Screen Sensitivity Increased
* Zipalign Apps While Booting
* TurboCharged, Makes The Launcher Very Smooth
* Better VM Management
* Battery Life Improvements
* Better Multitasking
* Better Build.Prop Handling
* New Way Of Loading Binaries
***FUGU TWEAKS***
* App Process-System Server Binaries From Android 2.3.3
***ADRENALINE BOOST v.3***
* This script will help clear your system cache,get more RAM for you and gravely boost your phones performance.
***LEONARD LUANGGA TWEAKS***
* Internet Speed Tweak
* Battery Tweaks(sleepers)
* Battery Tweaks (vm)
* Kernel Tweaks
* Default Values For /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes
***INIT.D TWEAKS***
* Journalism Tweak
* Loopy Smoothness Tweak
* Darky_Zipalign
* KickAssKernel
* Sqlite Optimizer
*MORE COMING SOON!!!!!

TERMINAL EMULATOR COMMAND FOR TITAN_BLACKOUT:
* TYPE " su" (without qoutes)
* ENTER
* TYPE "boost" (without qoutes)
DONE

THANKS TO:

* SPZO- for the great rom and all the hard work!
* ADRYNALYNE- kernel
* ANGUS9193- phone donation
* ST@MATIS- collection of scripts
* GADGET CHECK& CHAINFIRE- touchscreen tweaks
* LEONARD LUANGGA- tweaks
* NIKADEMUSS- fugu tweaks
* IMBAWIND- adrenaline boost
* SLAID 480- lagfree
* KSSOOD- advice, and for help when i need it
* TESTERS- bigchris,loustu,chicho

MAKE SURE YOU DO A BACKUP....FLASH THE WAY YOU WOULD openZIO 2.1.2..THERES NO SPLASH SCREEN(BLUE SCREEN) DONT WORRY BE PATIENT..ROM WILL BOOT

DOWNLOAD: TITAN_BLACKOUT http://www.mediafire.com/?sf6mr2fw7onb4yv

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON:D

Last edited:
[ROM][7-23] TITAN_v1.4_ICED_OUT

Changelog:7-23

(*) All Tweaks And Scripts From TITAN_BLACKOUT
(*) HOLO Launcher Updated
(*) TouchWiz Calculator
(*) CYANOGENMOD Messaging
(*) Roboto Font
(*) Complete ICS Theme
(*) Nexus Live Wallpaper
(*) LG Calendar Widget
(*) WallPapers
(*) Some Other Things Ive Forgot

ATTENTION: FIRST BOOT TAKES AWHILE,BE PATIENT:cool:

DOWNLOAD: TITAN_v1.4_ICED_OUT http://www.mediafire.com/?ndbivc177oxoi5x

DONT FORGET THE THANKS BUTTON:eek:

ICS KEYBOARD: INSTALL AS YOU WOULD AN APP FROM MARKET

Attachments

• com.vllwp.inputmethod.latin.9.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 596
  • shot_000005.jpg
    shot_000005.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 563
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 549
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 547
  • shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

glpenguin

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks for continuing to work on the ROM for this phone. The original OpenZIO ROM by Spz was, and still is, great. It made a pretty limited phone fun to play with. I was afraid that any further development had come to an end. I saw this thread yesterday and flashed my phone last night. Good job. I haven't had time to play with a lot of it yet, but it flashed and worked without a hitch. I have enabled V6 and it seems to be functioning without any problems. I didn't think ahead and use the ROM much before I enabled it, so I can't really tell how much of a difference it has made. Have to play around with it when I get a chance. When I assign a ringtone, user added, to a function going through the music player, the list of sounds I have on my sd card is so faint I can barely read it till I click on one. Not a biggie. Only other thing so far is now when I get a phone call the wrong picture shows up with the caller. Ha. Same thing happened when I flashed the OpenZIO ROM. Ended up deleting all contacts from phone and google and reentering from scratch. Guess I'll try that again. Oh yeh, it seems the home screens are now 5 instead of 4 columns wide. Makes a 4X2 widget off center. Interesting. Thanks again for the work on this ROM and I will let you know what else I find as I use it more.

@glpenguin...thanks for the feedback, i was getting to wonder if anyone used this phone anymore.
Haha..about 5 icons..yea its the launcher...im not totally impressed with it, i was thinking of putting a new one in next update..any suggestions? Maybe QQ launcher?...i see what you mean about the music player or is i cant see..haha..i will look into that, ill pm spzo and see if he cant help me with the contacts changing problem, my gf. has the same problem. Also what settings did you use on the v6 supercharger? I set 256hp aggresive and seems like it helps alot with multi tasking...ill try and have an update in a few days, with things fixed and some more goodies.

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium

glpenguin

Nov 1, 2007
Still a lot of us using the ZIO. Before long I'll be stepping up to the new Mercury. Had to use all of my "play" money a couple of weeks ago to fix my work truck, so wasn't able to get it when it released Monday as I planned. Oh well. I have really enjoyed playing with the ZIO. It is my first Android phone. Moved up to it from a couple of windows phones I had flashed from Sprint (old provider) to Cricket. I am using the same settings in V6 and it seems to be running very stable. Don't jump ship on the launcher just yet. It seems to be stable also and so far is pretty quick. I just discovered (probably always could) that I can resize the widgets by clicking on them and dragging the side out. So my 4X2 Fancy Widget is now spanning the whole page. Yea. As far as the contact pics goes, I don't believe it's a problem with the ROM. When happened originally, did a lot of searching and it wasn't an unusual problem with other android phones. I think it has something to do with the way google stores the contact information. Flash the phone, your contacts gone. Re sync with google, your previous contacts are restored (pictures correct in contact list) but when someone calls in the wrong picture is displayed. Lot of people have complained on different phones. It's a pain but delete and re enter is only way I got it to work in the past. Like I said, thanks again for keeping this phone alive. Especially since you don't even have to use this thing. Ha. And thank your girlfriend for her patience from all of us. Without her phone to let you experiment, we would be slowly sinking into the boredom of using a low end phone with no hope of being dazzled again like the original OpenZIO ROM did for us. Good Luck.

glpenguin

Nov 1, 2007
Cool. Am going to my folks over the weekend, but this thread will be the first thing I check when I get back Sunday night. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for your continuing support of this phone. :)

Reactions: 3ncrypt3d_Droid

chicho13420

May 26, 2011
oregon
Nice work. Glad to see someone is still working on the ZIO. I tried this on my girls phone and damn it looks nice, she's loving all themes, the new look and over all everything so far!!!! great job. I had trouble activating phone after dialing *228 It was unsuccessful a few times, but other then that smooth success. Gonna hand the phone over to her now cause she can't wait to get her hands on it. She says thank you too.

Nice work. Glad to see someone is still working on the ZIO. I tried this on my girls phone and damn it looks nice, she's loving all themes, the new look and over all everything so far!!!! great job. I had trouble activating phone after dialing *228 It was unsuccessful a few times, but other then that smooth success. Gonna hand the phone over to her now cause she can't wait to get her hands on it. She says thank you too.

Thanks man!! Yeh i had the same problem activating..seems you have wait alil bit after flashing then it works. :)

glpenguin

Nov 1, 2007
@Jerry7389 Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Just rolled back into town and saw your update. I have downloaded and will be flashing in just a few. Those of us still using this phone are in your debt for keeping it interesting for a while longer. Thanks again and I'll post once I've got her back up and running. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Reactions: 3ncrypt3d_Droid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT,FAST ROM THAT DOESNT HAVE ALL THE EXTRA BLING BLING THAT SLOWS YOUR PHONE DOWN, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER..THIS IS THE ROM FOR YOU!

changelog:7-10

TITAN_BLACKOUT

****NEW FEATURES****
    * Deodexed
    * Zipaligned
    * Changed To Updater Script
    * Darktremors a2sd enabled
    * Nano Text Editor
    * Themed ADW launcher
    * Themed Dolphin Browser
    * Themed Touchwiz Calculator
    * Fully Themed system APKs ( deskclock,settings,latinIME,contacts,phone,framework-res,mms,calendar,quick search,phone,package installer,superuser )
    * Transparent G-Mail
    * Google Play Store 3.5.19
    * ES File Explorer
    * A2SD GUI
    * Patched Host Files
    ***LAGFREE v.3***
    * Min Free Enabled
    * Touch Screen Sensitivity Increased
    * Zipalign Apps While Booting
    * TurboCharged, Makes The Launcher Very Smooth
    * Better VM Management
    * Battery Life Improvements
    * Better Multitasking
    * Better Build.Prop Handling
    * New Way Of Loading Binaries
    ***FUGU TWEAKS***
    * App Process-System Server Binaries From Android 2.3.3
    ***ADRENALINE BOOST v.3***
    * This script will help clear your system cache,get more RAM for you and gravely boost your phones performance.
    ***LEONARD LUANGGA TWEAKS***
    * Internet Speed Tweak
    * Battery Tweaks(sleepers)
    * Battery Tweaks (vm)
    * Kernel Tweaks
    * Default Values For /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes
    ***INIT.D TWEAKS***
    * Journalism Tweak
    * Loopy Smoothness Tweak
    * Darky_Zipalign
    * KickAssKernel
    * Sqlite Optimizer
    *MORE COMING SOON!!!!!

TERMINAL EMULATOR COMMAND FOR TITAN_BLACKOUT:
    * TYPE " su" (without qoutes)
    * ENTER
    * TYPE "boost" (without qoutes)
    DONE

THANKS TO:

* SPZO- for the great rom and all the hard work!
    * ADRYNALYNE- kernel
    * ANGUS9193- phone donation
    * ST@MATIS- collection of scripts
    * GADGET CHECK& CHAINFIRE- touchscreen tweaks
    * LEONARD LUANGGA- tweaks
    * NIKADEMUSS- fugu tweaks
    * IMBAWIND- adrenaline boost
    * SLAID 480- lagfree
    * KSSOOD- advice, and for help when i need it
    * TESTERS- bigchris,loustu,chicho

MAKE SURE YOU DO A BACKUP....FLASH THE WAY YOU WOULD openZIO 2.1.2..THERES NO SPLASH SCREEN(BLUE SCREEN) DONT WORRY BE PATIENT..ROM WILL BOOT

DOWNLOAD: TITAN_BLACKOUT http://www.mediafire.com/?sf6mr2fw7onb4yv

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON:D
    [ROM][7-23] TITAN_v1.4_ICED_OUT

Changelog:7-23

(*) All Tweaks And Scripts From TITAN_BLACKOUT
    (*) HOLO Launcher Updated
    (*) TouchWiz Calculator
    (*) CYANOGENMOD Messaging
    (*) Roboto Font
    (*) Complete ICS Theme
    (*) Nexus Live Wallpaper
    (*) LG Calendar Widget
    (*) WallPapers
    (*) Some Other Things Ive Forgot

ATTENTION: FIRST BOOT TAKES AWHILE,BE PATIENT:cool:

DOWNLOAD: TITAN_v1.4_ICED_OUT http://www.mediafire.com/?ndbivc177oxoi5x

DONT FORGET THE THANKS BUTTON:eek:

ICS KEYBOARD: INSTALL AS YOU WOULD AN APP FROM MARKET
    Okay, well I've finished new update as promised.. I just need my tester to confirm all's good.

Update to REvampED coming : 4days :D

Not at all. 100% opaque...

Sent from my Zio using xda premium

Thanks for the help kebamishima,ill work on that and hopefully in the next day or so I can get that done.