[ROM]JB[Android Open Kang Project] MILESTONE 1

Search This thread

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
is the 20121212 gapps the newest one to use with this rom? where are inverted gapps

via galaxy noteII 4gLTE

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
soon as i flash the h0tcakez-JB-4.2.1-Kernel-v3.0.5.zip phone bootloops??? what am i doing wrong? everything works fine until i flash in the kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
soon as i flash the h0tcakez-JB-4.2.1-Kernel-v3.0.5.zip phone bootloops??? what am i doing wrong? everything works fine until i flash in the kernel

You're trying to flash 4.2.1 gapps and kernel on a 4.1.2 ROM. How do you not see the issue.

Flash the right kernel and your boot loops will stop.

Flash the right gapps and your keyboard won't FC.

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
thanks guy. i see exactly what you're saying.is the gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip the newest gapps i can use with this rom?

Last edited:

KSoD

Feb 22, 2011
Buffalo
thanks guy. i see exactly what you're saying.is the gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip the newest gapps i can use with this rom?

No. ICS is version 4.0 so those GApps will still cause issues.

Jelly Bean is 4.1 and 4.2. You will need to make sure that the GApps are for JB 4.1.X is all. A little extra reading on the version.

http://goo.im/gapps

You will see they clearly separate the versions for the different builds.

Sent from the Note-rix

Last edited:

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
ok I got it all together. I have a note1 note2 and note10. why dont i have a camera app with this rom?

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
soon as i get everything together. its seems i have a defective power button and mobiletechvideo are out of stock. any suggestions?

via galaxy noteII 4gLTE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. MAKE A NANDROID
    2. wipe data/factory reset in recovery (I didn't)
    3. flash ROM
    4. flash Gapps (jelly beans_)
    5. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Current build downlad link :

_ AOKP _

Credits:
    • Cyanogenmod
    • All the folks at #teamkang
    contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.
    Donate to sixstringsg
    Donate to Romann
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk
    Donate to CyanogenMod
    Donate to DAGr8

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
    Note: Some changes are still on their way through gerrit, so the I717 will not be buildable via source yet.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    just in case .
    with all the drama buildign up im glad i stayed away while I was sorting my build issues and setting up the tree so aokp JB can be build form source by anyone for the i717 ..

Ihave anew build ready that fixes the reboot onthe lockscreens ( I was having lots of them ) it also made my cherry picks obsolete since they were all made default ..

Im not gonna release since there is a way to get video camera working now , i ll work on that for aokp and then ill update op ..
    dafoxs thats weird im currently on king kang and it has it //

just got confirmation today guys Build_5 will be official , most likely AOKP releases on Sunday for new releases ...

so form now on the release will be pure aokp no cherry picks , King kang will have cherry and jelly beans on top ofc ...