[Xperia U] Change the GB for JB worth it?

Search This thread
May 13, 2013
Well, I discovered that the Sony update to ICS it is not so good as GB, but and what about JB? Worth it? What I am losting staying on GB? Actually when I FINALLY root the Xperia U 2.3.7 and install CWM, my celphone gain some little lags that was anoying me (Even without CWM if you guys think that maybe it could be the problem), nothing is going as I really want, how could I change this? How could I solve that?

I was trying to enable Developer Options (That came with the STOCK FIRMWARE .184 but now all I got is "USB Debugging and stuff) but nothing works for me, and I don't want to change to ICS. What i'm trying to say here it is just "Change the GB for JB worth it?" and I'm justing explaning what i'm passing through...

Someone could advice me? Thank you for all. Sorry for any english error. :fingers-crossed:

Ryccardo

Nov 12, 2013
Imola
I tried CM10 and Slim JB, but while the increased app compatibility is clear and you can repartition them for even more space than stock... I just prefer GB, not to mention the camera sucks compared to Sony's.

mannu420

Mar 10, 2014
plzzz help me bro

plzzz help me bro how you root xperia u running on 2.3.7 , i want to root my xperia u too running on 2.3.7 plzzz help mee plzzz mail me or reply me hair xda my email add is=mannu.sandhu421@gmail.com plzzzz plzzz plzzzz help

May 13, 2013
plzzz help me bro how you root xperia u running on 2.3.7 , i want to root my xperia u too running on 2.3.7 plzzz help mee plzzz mail me or reply me hair xda my email add is=mannu.sandhu421@gmail.com plzzzz plzzz plzzzz help

1. Flash firmware .184.
  2. Flash this kernel: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1766892.
  3. Turn on your phone with USB Debugging on, and root with FlashTool, using Superuser (I recommend).
  4. Done.

For more information, read: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/issues/video-guide-xperia-how-to-unlock-root-t1897826.

Last edited: