Moto G XT-1032 bootloop

Search This thread

andresesm

May 7, 2014
Santiago
HI, i need a big help, from the beggining i say my mother lenguaje is not english so sorry, so here's the deal, i have a Motorola G XT-1032 International unlocked, with unlocked bootloader, rooted, xposed framework and some modules running, i was very happy with my phone but i see a thread here to do a Watchdogs bootanimation and i downloaded it to flash, also, downloaded an lockring, (also flashable ones) so i go on to recovery and flash the three of them, when te phone is powering i notice that is on some bootloop, i think that is the bootanimation so i go and download another bootanimation (the one from cyanogen themed that is also flashable) and nothing, changed de bootlogo and bootanimation and still on bootloop, try to change de lockring but i don't know if its the stock one, so i came here to ask for some help, what to do to eliminate the bootloop? i'm running Android KitKat 4.4.2 if someone have the flashable stocklockring and want to share i will be very pleased, i'm running out of ideas, i can enter the recovery and flash things from the memory and sideload, please help :(

please don't give as first choice the factory reset, i don't want to do it at least after try everyting
and no, don't have a backup, forgot to do it...

Last edited:

eg0097

Mar 22, 2014
Los Angeles
HI, i need a big help, from the beggining i say my mother lenguaje is not english so sorry, so here's the deal, i have a Motorola G XT-1032 International unlocked, with unlocked bootloader, rooted, xposed framework and some modules running, i was very happy with my phone but i see a thread here to do a Watchdogs bootanimation and i downloaded it to flash, also, downloaded an lockring, (also flashable ones) so i go on to recovery and flash the three of them, when te phone is powering i notice that is on some bootloop, i think that is the bootanimation so i go and download another bootanimation (the one from cyanogen themed that is also flashable) and nothing, changed de bootlogo and bootanimation and still on bootloop, try to change de lockring but i don't know if its the stock one, so i came here to ask for some help, what to do to eliminate the bootloop? i'm running Android KitKat 4.4.2 if someone have the flashable stocklockring and want to share i will be very pleased, i'm running out of ideas, i can enter the recovery and flash things from the memory and sideload, please help :(

please don't give as first choice the factory reset, i don't want to do it at least after try everyting
and no, don't have a backup, forgot to do it...

I recommend going to recovery and backing up folders with "adb pull" and then stock.....

andresesm

May 7, 2014
Santiago
hi, if this happends again maybe i will try that, i could't ressist to see my phone like that and removed the OS and installed new one :( thanks