[Q] energy 4.2.1 change to Cyanogenmod 11.0

Search This thread

easylistener

Feb 13, 2014
Ok so i have been doing a lot of reading abojt cjstom roms and have been using energy lagest 4.2.1 rom.....it works well but i am having some random retarts and thought i would try Cyanogenmod 11.0.....in the instructions it says to down grade then install cyan....but i think that was when using the old energy....is thi right or do i really have to downgrade? I dont want to mess this up....also now that i have energy installed is it to late to intall nvflash?

roywebs

Mar 10, 2012
Ok so i have been doing a lot of reading abojt cjstom roms and have been using energy lagest 4.2.1 rom.....it works well but i am having some random retarts and thought i would try Cyanogenmod 11.0.....in the instructions it says to down grade then install cyan....but i think that was when using the old energy....is thi right or do i really have to downgrade? I dont want to mess this up....also now that i have energy installed is it to late to intall nvflash?

You must downgrade if you want to have access to nvflash, read the threath named Flatline..., it will give you the necesary steps, as far i know, it involves downgrading the bootloader and the recovery, then flash the androidmobi flatline. In androwooks threath there are some files for downgrading..., but im not sure in the energy rom. I think downgrading will be mandatory, after that, make the nvflash backups (Flatline), and that will be the point to start flashing other roms.