{21.08.07} Modified dutty v3.6b based on Tmo_UK 3.60

Search This thread

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
:eek: :eek: I have just quickly cooked my own modification of the new t-mobile uk TMO_UK_3.60.110.1_6275 + Ext rom

I have just added and replaced some files to keep it snappy as it is.
update i will upload a new fix rom with relevant changes:

dutty v3.6b rom coming soon.....................

change log

a. mms working now
b. change page pool from 6 to 4mb
c. default to t-mobile dialler to enable video call as i like this one preferable although other people think differently. There is loads of dial pads floating around which each person can customise to their own liking.

d. added new version htc home
e. added DrYAR-Bluetooth
f. added CallFirewall
g. added GroupSMS
h. added pocket screen capture
i. default htc task theme
j. Enable 802.11g WiFi network connectivity
k. Enable ClearType in Landscape mode
l. change font cache to 16384:cool:
m. Phone Pad Vibrate
n. replace x-button with version 1.0 (build 30016)
o. added 1-calc lite

dutty v3.6a
1. Replaced comm manager with the Comm Manager 10B Touch by Tao
2. Touch phone pad
3. Official windows live
4. Office 2007
5. Internet sharing
6. Pim back up
7. Total Commander
8. Wm6 sounds
9. change keyboard skin
10. new network wizard from (shaps)
11. network plug in from (shaps)
12. Jasjamming WMBE.TSK theme
13. Start clean
14. New x-button (TaskManager_1_51_30470_1) from shaps
15. HTCustom 1.7
16. Music plug-in
17. HTC_BT_Quicklink

15. Total storage 50.80 mb Free 42.74 Total program 50.77 free 29.01

All new changes are highlighted in green
Just uploading rom will be up in a few minutes ........

Updated
File: dutty_v3.6b.rar
DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/50305668/dutty_v3.6b.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5M6P154

Attachments

• comm.jpg
    comm.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 275
  • windows.jpg
    windows.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 647
  • x-button.jpg
    x-button.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 123
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 216
  • program.jpg
    program.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Reserved Space

space reserved for updates (16.08.07)

icon12.gif
fixed Rom update
:D :) Ok guys fixed rom will be uploaded in awhile just checking everything before i upload. not much difference from the first

1. H HSPDA Icon fix
2. windows live connection fix
3. new theme ( blended more and have a better feel)
4. new windows touch media skin ( When first launching windows media player it will option you to ask to choose which skin you want. You will have to choose for both portrait and landscape mode.

Last edited:
Quite simply this is the best rom so far I have ever used on my device...

Most up to date base ROM, but with Dutty's help, just the right balance between function and speed.

I LOVE the 3D style virtual keyboard design too - I have been after this for years for a QVGA device.

It makes the VGA style virtual keyboard of the Universal look week by comparison.

Thanks loads Dutty mate - well done and keep up the good work!

The ONLY things I don't like is that the default Today theme using the cool black look, uses a 2D none-gradiented black for the top and bottom menu bars, and worse, if you change the theme to default WM6 glassy gradiented blue, the bottom menu bar stays solid black anyway. And that the phone dialler pad is the default flat looking pink T-Mobile style, as opposed to one of the new shiny black ones. I can easily sort this second bit out though with a cab install - it might even fix the first thing too.

So cheers mate!

Other than this, an amazing ROM!

Last edited:

dan13l

Aug 3, 2005
What's the TMO_UK_3.60.110.1_6275 rom?

I haven't come across it before. Any more details?

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Quite simply this is the best rom so far I have ever used on my device...

Most up to date base ROM, but with Dutty's help, just the right balance between function and speed.

I LOVE the 3D style virtual keyboard design too - I have been after this for years for a QVGA device.

It makes the VGA style virtual keyboard of the Universal look week by comparison.

Thanks loads Dutty mate - well done and keep up the good work!

The ONLY things I don't like is that the default Today theme using the cool black look, uses a 2D none-gradiented black for the top and bottom menu bars, and worse, if you change the theme to default WM6 glassy gradiented blue, the bottom menu bar stays solid black anyway. And that the phone dialler pad is the default flat looking pink T-Mobile style, as opposed to one of the new shiny black ones. I can easily sort this second bit out though with a cab install - it might even fix the first thing too.

So cheers mate!

Other than this, an amazing ROM!

Cheers for that mate It was just a quick modification of the rom. didn't spend too much time on it but just put bits in what i like. I'm not what you called a chef but someone who is learning from the master chefs and helping himself.

this was a bit easier for me to customise as its the same carrier rom as my provider t-mobile.

cheers again.

viewedit

Feb 8, 2006
Mumbai
Is this faster then Black satin lite

Can any one pls tell me their exp about this query.
Is this faster then Black satin lite

viewedit

Feb 8, 2006
Mumbai
I tried it

Ok it seems faster, but cant make out. i finally went back to satin lite, bec of looks.
the dialpad was so pathetic that i felt i was using wm02.
when u choose close all button in task manager, the system reboots bec it tries to close the desktop.

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Ok it seems faster, but cant make out. i finally went back to satin lite, bec of looks.
when u choose close all button in task manager, the system reboots bec it tries to close the desktop.

in regards of the dialpad as this is a t-mobile rom i tried to left most of the stuff un touched but you can try and install differnt dial pads.

In regards of the new task manager you have to go into options and add desktop, phone , contacts, to add to exclusive in x-button settings.:)

swtaltima

Mar 16, 2007
Long Beach

Just an observer here, but find myself wondering what purpose comments like this serve? I am just confused when I see people making comments that are just rude IMO when someone is offering a free service. Just confused as to why you wouldn't just add your own dial pad and looks to it and be done with it.

If this is as zippy as it sounds Ill give it a whirl right now. Thanks Dutty :D

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
windows live issues

Has anyone got connection issues with windows live has I just got a fix for now if anyone who is using this rom and got a connection issues.

I have been using the rom all day and havent got no really faults with it apart from the H icon when in hspda mode but looking for a quick fix as soon as i got those two fix i will upload a new rom with all fixes included

:rolleyes:

Grunt{UK}

Apr 4, 2007
Essex
Nice rom:) , first time i have flashed my vario2 and it all went fine. Not tried windows live yet but have found I have lost my video calling button in the dialer (tried allsorts but it won't appear) and i have never ever had the hsdpa icon come up only the 3g icon.

Last edited: