[Q] Help

Search This thread

bauerfih

Feb 25, 2014
Hi, I'm new here! Just rooted my phone a couple of weeks ago and installed a AOSP GS4 GPE 4.4.2 Kitkat by jamal2367! Everything is fine, the ROM is working perfectly but there is just one thing that I don't understand about it, this message that shows up when I boot my device! Can someone explain this to me? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394502167039.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394502167039.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 696

bauerfih

Feb 25, 2014
What does that mean? Sorry, I'm a newbie heheh and is there anyway to fix this? I really like the GPE version.. If this is not critical, I would just keep it the way it is

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
What does that mean? Sorry, I'm a newbie heheh and is there anyway to fix this? I really like the GPE version.. If this is not critical, I would just keep it the way it is

This isnt critical. Only is the message that u tripped the Knox changing the official kernel for one custom :highfive:

Reactions: bauerfih

bauerfih

Feb 25, 2014
I see! And is there anyway to hide or take away that message? If I can't, I don't mind.. My phone is way better than before! Google Edition with Softkeys made my s4 the best one :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I guess you ve tripped knox.

Sent from my OCTA CORE I9500

This isnt critical. Only is the message that u tripped the Knox changing the official kernel for one custom :highfive: