Question | Installed CM 11 Rom. I'd like to ask for a gs4 calendar apk

Search This thread

xKirin

Jul 31, 2013
So first of all, my device is a gs4 9500.
the current rom is cm 11 nightly.
(By the way, I'm TRULY sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this question in)
Could anyone help me find a properly working apk for the galaxy s4 s calendar? (or perhap even GS5, if it's possible at all)
I really loved the monthly widget it provided, the stickers and the many possibilities and comfort that the google calendar simply doesn't provide.
Thanks in advance, sorry for my noob-y-ness :crying::eek:

mlavende

Jan 10, 2011
So first of all, my device is a gs4 9500.
the current rom is cm 11 nightly.
(By the way, I'm TRULY sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this question in)
Could anyone help me find a properly working apk for the galaxy s4 s calendar? (or perhap even GS5, if it's possible at all)
I really loved the monthly widget it provided, the stickers and the many possibilities and comfort that the google calendar simply doesn't provide.
Thanks in advance, sorry for my noob-y-ness :crying::eek:

Hi,

I know what you mean about the google calendar. I'm a fan of google apps in general but their calendar is a bit rubbish on the small phone screen. Take a look at aCalendar (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.withouthat.acalendar&hl=en_GB) which I find to be a far better featured calendar.

Hope this helps

-Mat