Search This thread

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Retired Senior Moderator - The Bull Is Back
Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
@ssruhil, I wouldn't be easy that you post the logo as an image as everyone else, I think that will make Taurus job easier...

@taurusbullba, I think that can be a guideline before anyone post, don't you think? Or you always check website to see if it is the correct logo?

Thanks, that would certainly be helpful (but not required) :). I will usually check the operator's website to confirm what the logo should be. If it's a difficult one to find, I will definitely ask whoever requested it.

ben_duder

Retired News Writer
Oct 15, 2008
Watford
If you have the time, would you mind adding Virgin Mobile to the list of UK carriers? They're a pretty popular carrier here, and their logo looks like this:
virgin-mobile.gif

artukas613

Jan 12, 2010
Hi,

My Operator logo is DOG HOUSE :(
There are 8 mobile operators in Lithuania.
"Omnitel"
"Bitė Lietuva"
"Tele2 Lietuva"
"Tella"
"Teledema"
"Norfa"
"Eurocom"
"teleMAXIMA"

Logos in attachment

:)

Attachments

• Logos.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 50

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
Hi,

My Operator logo is DOG HOUSE :(
There are 8 mobile operators in Lithuania.
"Omnitel"
"Bitė Lietuva"
"Tele2 Lietuva"
"Tella"
"Teledema"
"Norfa"
"Eurocom"
"teleMAXIMA"

Logos in attachment

:)

Yeah, there were a lot of operators that were under the "Fido" brand. Their new logo is a dog house. Very strange, I know. But I'll get those other ones made for you. :)

hidden_hunter

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne
looking good, should make the formatting on the site a bit more consistent

Telstra's is the old logo, looks like (mind you I think there are about 20 different versions of their "current" logo)

telstra_logo_hover.gif

minus the part that says homepage obviously

Reactions: alobo

eenbox

Mar 21, 2010
Chicagoland
Serbia Flag wrong - possible update?

To hard-working mods - I noticed that some people actually got their flag correctly displayed but I selected it in options and only gives tri-color without the seal on it... here is how it looks like

Serbian Flag

can someone please update it for me??? :)

Thanks muchhhhh!!!!

TaurusBullba R.I.P.

Sep 15, 2006
In your SIM slot
looking good, should make the formatting on the site a bit more consistent

Telstra's is the old logo, looks like (mind you I think there are about 20 different versions of their "current" logo)

telstra_logo_hover.gif

minus the part that says homepage obviously

Thanks! Although I kind of like the old one better :D

Please find the logo attached. Please do update. Thanks

Done and thanks!

No, unfortunately it isn't, which I have always found quite surprising (as Virgin is such a massive company). Thanks :D

Surprising indeed. ;) We'll get that all sorted out for ya.

To hard-working mods - I noticed that some people actually got their flag correctly displayed but I selected it in options and only gives tri-color without the seal on it... here is how it looks like

Serbian Flag

can someone please update it for me??? :)

Thanks muchhhhh!!!!

Consider it done. I really like the seal on the Serbian flag too! :)

FINNen

Oct 11, 2009
Wroclaw
As for Ukraine.

So, correct information about Ukraine.

Right national flag colors:
200pxflagofukrainesvg.jpg

Current GSM-UMTS operators and their logos:

1. MTS - Ukrainian Mobile Communications (255-01)

logo_eng.gif

2. Kyivstar - Kyivstar GSM (255-03)

logo-en.gif

3. Life:) - Astelit LLC (255-06)

logoen2.jpg

4. Beeline - Ukrainian mobile systems (255-02)

beeline_logo.gif

5. Ukrtelecom (255-07)

ukrtelecomlogo2009.jpg

And we haven't Golden Telecom operator anymore - it was merged with Beeline.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.