[APP] Plants Vs. Zombies game .APk

Search This thread

daaango

Oct 22, 2010
Gotta agree with ghostzini...

Login screen is a hassle but the games really well made and looks great on my G2. Except for awkward translations I wouldn't have been able to tell it was a clone

Dunno what you're talking about redpoint73, but its almost identical to the pc version. If you thought the original was fun, I cant see why you wouldn't find this one fun...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

o0olove

Jun 27, 2010
I agree with most others here. The game is very well made and fun. If I didn't know better I wouldn't be able to tell its a clone. Signup was easy I simply followed the directions on the first post and made sure to put 3 letters in both the password and username. Only thing I don't like is when reentering the game the first few pages are not translated, but oh well.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Dunno what you're talking about redpoint73, but its almost identical to the pc version. If you thought the original was fun, I cant see why you wouldn't find this one fun...

Maybe the APK I have is an older build or something. The resolution of the plant and zombie characters is ugly, and the animations are cheap and awful looking. Its terrible and not something I would ever pay money for. Where the copy cat game "Leave Devil Alone" has much higher production value. Very nice looking, smooth animation, and nice presentation all around, aside from a few silly English translation issues.

EDIT: Yup, tried this APK, its a completely different version than one I tried a few weeks ago. This one is much better looking and seems to play well, but everything being in Chinese is a bit annoying. My guess is the "old" APK I tried is a version for lower spec Android phones, with lower resolution displays and slower CPUs. Its the same developer, and has the same leader board and whatnot. So sorry for the confusion.

BTW, I didn't have any problem creating a username and password (for those that seem to be having problems with this). A password with all letters (no numbers) worked for me. Maybe your username is already taken, or they were just having issues on the server end.

Last edited:

taz2781

Nov 2, 2009
Las Piedras, PR
Thanks a loot this game is what i was waiting for... my brother show it to me, in his iphone and to be honest I was hopping someone make this possible in an android phone.

TrueYears

Jan 13, 2011
I tried like at leasr 25 different password and username combinations and not working oh well

theebest

Oct 24, 2010
Vegassss Baby!
Were you connected to the internet? You need to have internet access to login after that you don't need it.

Sent from my HTC G2 using XDA App

dkmurphys

Jan 31, 2011
I've used this app for a while now and not had any problems.

Just follow the instructions and you'll be right in.

I have no problem while using this app as I've never used it while on Data following registration. Not I hope it isn't pulling any info but then again, I never give it the option to communicate anyways.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i found this over at the nexus one apps and themes section. It is in chinese but you can change the language to english.

-steps to turn into english-

first open the game and you will get a little popup with 2 choices click the left one. after that you should get a load up screen that says "team Top3"

after that it will take you to the log in screen and press the middle button.

It will take you to the registration screen, fill in the following:

Username:
    Password:
    Repeat Password:

then hit the button to register.

Enter your credentials in the log in screen and press the right button this time.

once you log in keep on pressing the most right green button until you get to another loading screen that has plants popping up from the floor. once that finishes loading press the button underneath the loading bar and you'll finally be at the homescreen with a tomb stone.

Once logged into the tombstone screen click the second pot from the left at the bottom of the screen and you should see "EN" with a check box.