A new version of this app is available: v1.0.13
. This version fixes issues with the buttons backlight turning off, avoids cycling through "dim" in the widget if not supported, and adds HTC Sensation support. This version has been published to the Google Play Store in the "Pro" version; the free version will be updated to v1.0.13 on Dec 04, 2013.
The free version has also been updated to v1.0.12, and is available in the Play store and the APK is also available for download.
Please see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post47453810
for details and a link to the APK of the updated free version.
Changes in v1.0.13 (Since v1.0.12)
- fix issue where buttons backlight sometimes turns off after a few seconds instead of staying on
- avoid cycling through the "dim" setting in the widget if dim is not even supported
- HTC Sensation support added
- fix issue where "dim not supported" is erroneously reported on when selecting "off" brightness when dim is not supported (HTC One X international quad-core variant only)
- correct spelling error in a dialog: brigtness -> brightness
NOTE: If you have a beta or test version of this app installed, you must first uninstall it before installing one of these two official versions. The reason is that having two versions of the app installed will interfere with each other. Also, the official APKs are signed with the "official" key, whereas the beta/test versions are signed with the developer key, and if keys don't match then the app will fail to install.
Capacitive Buttons App - Control the brightness of the capacitive buttons (back, home, recent tasks) on HTC One X devices