[Q]how to port CM roms from Mini 2 to SGAP?

Search This thread

coolfzk

Mar 15, 2013
Zhengzhou
today I download the latest cm10.1 build on 20131227 for Mini2 by the whisp,then I replace boot.img,build.prop,update-script with S7500s',I successed flash this rom using cwm.
my phone boot with Samsung logo and s7500,then the screen still on,no white screen,no bootanimation,just on. button light also on.I wait for about ten minutes,nothing changed.I reflash techkang's rom.
so anybody who knowns how to port CM from mini2 to our device?I think the whisp would help us to fix bugs.don't you think so?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

akki809

Oct 8, 2012
Bhopal
today I download the latest cm10.1 build on 20131227 for Mini2 by the whisp,then I replace boot.img,build.prop,update-script with S7500s',I successed flash this rom using cwm.
my phone boot with Samsung logo and s7500,then the screen still on,no white screen,no bootanimation,just on. button light also on.I wait for about ten minutes,nothing changed.I reflash techkang's rom.
so anybody who knowns how to port CM from mini2 to our device?I think the whisp would help us to fix bugs.don't you think so?

Brother May you please upload techkang cm10.1 with kernel 2.6...here in india links not working.

Reactions: karambir singh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Brother May you please upload techkang cm10.1 with kernel 2.6...here in india links not working.