Retiring this device to my daughter

Search This thread

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
I am moving on from this device but it is not going to be neglected. I am passing this TF700 to my daughter and getting a new smaller tablet for myself.

I got this back when sbdags was still cooking roms based on the original OEM. Long time.

Before I turn it over to her I am going to clean it out and install the most stable ROM I can. Probably back to Cromi-x. Any feedback on what you guys remember as the most stable?

Reactions: Sweeny
I am moving on from this device but it is not going to be neglected. I am passing this TF700 to my daughter and getting a new smaller tablet for myself.

I got this back when sbdags was still cooking roms based on the original OEM. Long time.

Before I turn it over to her I am going to clean it out and install the most stable ROM I can. Probably back to Cromi-x. Any feedback on what you guys remember as the most stable?

I'm using Crombi-kk as my daily driver. I use my TF700 w/keyboard for work and need a stable platform. This works for me.

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro

tvig0r0us

Apr 6, 2013
Cincy
www.moddb.com
IMHO, Cromi-X is the right choice. It's the most stable of the roms that are rooted in the tf700 stock base and frankly I think it's the best daily rom for the device period. I think your daughter will love it.

Cheers :D

Reactions: duckredbeard

keshavmot2

Jul 23, 2014
He just said he was donating to his daughter.

Is it that hard to port katkiss to the 700? Just apply a 700 kernel and you are done. What else are you needing?

The 300 and 700 are basically the same device with very minor changes to hardware.
He released 5.1 today and it won't work on the TF700 with the correct kernel. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

IMHO, Cromi-X is the right choice. It's the most stable of the roms that are rooted in the tf700 stock base and frankly I think it's the best daily rom for the device period. I think your daughter will love it.

Cheers :D