Jun 2, 2010
SC
Im having great results using juice defender ultimate and advanced task killer

Ruling The Machines
Sent From Droid Bionic

dstroo2012

Aug 10, 2010
Milwaukee
Wiped battery stats now waiting for it to die completly im at 9 percent phones been in for 27 hours with medium to light use alot of idling though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App

psufan5

Dec 11, 2009
Wiped battery stats now waiting for it to die completly im at 9 percent phones been in for 27 hours with medium to light use alot of idling though.

Making it die completely doesnt do anything. 1 Full cycle does. So discharge it to 50% or whatever during a normal day, and do the same the following day. That would equal 1 full charge.

dstroo2012

Aug 10, 2010
Milwaukee
Making it die completely doesnt do anything. 1 Full cycle does. So discharge it to 50% or whatever during a normal day, and do the same the following day. That would equal 1 full charge.

Yeah but im recalibrating at the moment. When i through the extended battery in it had 25% used it till 1% where it sat for a good 5 hours before dying

bionicmonkey

Sep 19, 2011
Just got my extended battery and I've been surfing and gaming for the past 2 hours (on 4g) and I've only lost about 40%.

denpad2010

Jun 2, 2010
SC
But the built in cant be programmed to kill every certain period of time isnt it?

Enviado desde mi DROID PRO usando Tapatalk

crxlvr

Jan 24, 2011
New York
is this just me, or do u guys notice it too with the extended battery. if i look at the stock battery icon by the clock it appears as if its at 70%ish but if i go into the settings it says 50%, my first full day of heavy usage i got 17hrs in a fringe 4g area, so it was in and out all day.

wanderfowl

Sep 22, 2011
I've been getting 12 hours out of my Bionic/Extended Battery, running Juice Defender Ultimate (with conservative settings), but I haven't done a lot of streaming and most of my use is WiFi. Still, I'm overjoyed that I can come home after a long day of use and still have 20% to play around with.

Word of advice: If you buy the phone, just put the extended battery in on day one, you'll never miss the thin-ness if you never had it. :)

bigsapz

Feb 14, 2011
Best $25 I've spent in a minute. Not only get over 24 hrs of life on a single charge but I think it looks great with the battery door.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

ROB281

Apr 8, 2010
Houston
Finally bit, and bought the extended battery last night, just under $28.00 after tax.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

mistawolfe

Nov 21, 2010
I just don't know what I think about that door. I think it looks pretty sexy with the regular.

Sure wouldn't mind that extra battery life though :)

ROB281

Apr 8, 2010
Houston
What put me over the edge to buy mine was watching my battery die while waiting for my delayed return flight home the other day.

astrogiblet

Oct 18, 2011
Michigan
Its on sale again?! I just bought my extended battery and door for $50 on Amazon Friday night! Ugh...

wanderfowl

Sep 22, 2011
So, last night, when I plugged my Bionic with Extended Battery into the charger, I had been on battery for 11 hours. During that time, I'd been using the phone frequently (4G and Wifi) and making an hour or so worth of voice calls.

76% battery remaining. I love the Extended Battery.

mmw68666

Sep 28, 2010
STROMSBURG,NE
Amen!!!!! I agree with you so much i have 2 extended batteries myself

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Once you check out it takes half off at check out

ROB281

Apr 8, 2010
Houston
Been unplugged since 8 am, lots of web surfing, xda browsing, tweet reading now 2:30, and I'm at 90%

Top Liked Posts