[ROM][GSM/CDMA] THE ARCTIC v3.0.5 (supercharge|ultraboost|maxspeed) - EternityProject

Search This thread

omnia1994

Apr 18, 2009
How do i let my device Wake on volume keys ? I pressed my volume on screen off but nothing happened

david-x1

Oct 1, 2009
As long as there isn't a solution, IMHO it doesn't make sense to keep reporting the the same issue again and again.

However, I have solved it for me now :D

As Shady already mentioned it seems to have something to do with the basic Moto-ROM-Version (I'd assume because of the differences between 2.3.6 and 2.3.5).

At first I had 651.73.23 (with Radio U_03.1C.85P), in which the issue appeared first after upgrading to TheArctic 3.0.5.
Then I've upgraded to 651.73.30 because of Shadys said this is the minimum requirement, but it didn't fix the issue.

Now I'm on 651.167.20 and the problem has gone, haven't done any wipes. Don't tell me about "best practices", it was a wittingly decision to try it that way - and it worked w/o any issues ;)

I'm talking here about my EU-device (DACH-retail), you'll have to find out by yourself which version you'll need (maybe 651.73.250 from here for LATAM/BR-devices?).

Hi I have installed Artic ROM 3.0.5 on LatAm phone with base stock 651.73.250 from Brasil and I'm facing the Bluetooth bug (not reset but phnoe freeze). Do you know if I can install 651.167.20 on Americas phone?

Thanks
David

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Shady thanks for your great work on this ROM.

baadshahpuneet

Sep 24, 2007
thx.. but will it eats battery juice?

it doesnt consume much battery...atleast for me...use it all the time.infact standby phone consumption is meagre...and tap tap app is always running.keep my sensor on all the time and on easy detection.am attaching a screenshot of my battery consumption

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 248

dgrooman

Dec 9, 2007
CDMA compatible themes?

Other than the Simplicity theme, are there any themes compatible for this rom on a VZW razor? Either way, can anyone direct me to or send me the original theme (am running v2.3.1_VZW)? I forgot the cardinal rule and and didn't backup before installing Simplicity on the wife's RAZR and now she wants to go back to the original or find something else. Any help is appreciated.

omnia1994

Apr 18, 2009
it doesnt consume much battery...atleast for me...use it all the time.infact standby phone consumption is meagre...and tap tap app is always running.keep my sensor on all the time and on easy detection.am attaching a screenshot of my battery consumption

Thx :) but i still hope to knw the way to let it wake wit lh volume keys. Cause sometimes it doesn't work

nazo0

Aug 11, 2010
staples center, LA!
i'm about to flash this and root my friends d4, i haven't done either or in a while
root couldn't be any eaiser, however i'm just wondering for the rom install, basic way correct?

back up
wipe cache
wipe delvik
flash
boom done? someone please correct me if i'm wrong, as i mention..haven't done this in a while

Dorilife

Jan 25, 2011
Fajardo,PR
i'm about to flash this and root my friends d4, i haven't done either or in a while
root couldn't be any eaiser, however i'm just wondering for the rom install, basic way correct?

back up
wipe cache
wipe delvik
flash
boom done? someone please correct me if i'm wrong, as i mention..haven't done this in a while

you have to wipe data..

i usually do..

wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache.

manny05

Feb 21, 2011
For some reason the calendar doesn't work at all. When I try to add an event it force close.. I know on the thread it says the widget for calendar is broken. But not the calendar itself. Any fix to this?

blackhand1001

Sep 3, 2011
Whats the best way to get this without the theme, a stock android theme would be great. My friend just got a maxx coming from a cm7 og droid and misses a lot of the features. I know hes not gonna like the theme this one comes with.

kenosis

Apr 7, 2008
Yangon, Myanmar
Hi All,

Do you see Talk (gtalk) after installing this rom? My friend just installed it and talk is not there. Where can he get talk.apk or gapps for this rom? Thanks

Sent from my XT910 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts