Nokia Lumia 1520 Video-Review

Search This thread

error0x0000034

Dec 28, 2013
wparea.de
Hi,

Nokia sent me a Lumia 1520 for about one week and here are my impressions. It is a great device and would love to keep it. For me it is too big and I don't think that it makes use of its bigger screen. Nokia has taken one of their Lumia smartphones, put a great camera, a faster processor and a bigger battery in it and made it bigger. Still it is a great device imho.

I hope you like my review and have suggestions for my future ones. Thank you in advance for watching and your feedback.

Best regards,
error0x0000034

Last edited:
Reactions: xandros9 and myst02

nooomoto

Sep 22, 2010
Miami, FL
I was actually about to buy one but only the red one was available locally. I was going to order online and then heard about the "more lumia" event on April 2nd so I have decided to wait to see if any new devices are announced.

Looking to switch ecosystems as I have become quasi-banned from using Google payment systems because of identity theft, and Google doesn't believe I'm me lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Plutanium

Mar 28, 2014
Washington
www.plutanium.com
I was actually about to buy one but only the red one was available locally. I was going to order online and then heard about the "more lumia" event on April 2nd so I have decided to wait to see if any new devices are announced.

Looking to switch ecosystems as I have become quasi-banned from using Google payment systems because of identity theft, and Google doesn't believe I'm me lol.

I picked up the 1520 recently and after the initial size shock I am really enjoying it and the larger screen size.:good:

Reactions: dasunh

error0x0000034

Dec 28, 2013
wparea.de
sorry for you. Never happened to me though as I would like to help you. Have you written to Google support?
The Nexus 7 is really nice too, but imho not comparable to the Lumia 1520. The Lumia 1520 is still more a big phone to me than a phablet and the Nexus 7 is just a small tablet. :)

nooomoto

Sep 22, 2010
Miami, FL
Lol yeah they just keep telling me to submit a utility bill and my Id which I've done 3 times now...and then nothing happens. I'm not the only one as I found a thread on the Google support forums with a bunch of people having the same problem. It seems they don't have a system in place for dealing with the situation after asking you to prove your identity. Sort of just stuck in free Google services limbo. Oh well.

I'm waiting for the "more lumia" event this week to see what's up and then I'll probably order the 1520 if no new comparable devices are announced

Not going to chase Google around to accept my money lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

error0x0000034

Dec 28, 2013
wparea.de
Lol yeah they just keep telling me to submit a utility bill and my Id which I've done 3 times now...and then nothing happens. I'm not the only one as I found a thread on the Google support forums with a bunch of people having the same problem. It seems they
don't have a system in place for dealing with the situation after asking you to prove your identity. Sort of just stuck in free Google services limbo. Oh well.

I'm waiting for the "more lumia" event this week to see what's up and then I'll probably order the 1520 if no new comparable devices are announced

Not going to chase Google around to accept my money lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I know that, Google is sometimes really complicated. I wish so much there was a really good alternative to YouTube etc. I know that feel...

fs161200

Sep 9, 2008
Just got me one yellow 1520 ? and I just love it so much more than any mobile I ever owned.

The screen is amazing and build quality is fabulous!

Sent from my LUMIA 1520 with Tapatalk

Reactions: dasunh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Nokia sent me a Lumia 1520 for about one week and here are my impressions. It is a great device and would love to keep it. For me it is too big and I don't think that it makes use of its bigger screen. Nokia has taken one of their Lumia smartphones, put a great camera, a faster processor and a bigger battery in it and made it bigger. Still it is a great device imho.

I hope you like my review and have suggestions for my future ones. Thank you in advance for watching and your feedback.

Best regards,
    error0x0000034

I picked up the 1520 recently and after the initial size shock I am really enjoying it and the larger screen size.:good:
    Just got me one yellow 1520 ? and I just love it so much more than any mobile I ever owned.

The screen is amazing and build quality is fabulous!

Sent from my LUMIA 1520 with Tapatalk