[Q] Music won't play from sd card

Search This thread
Anyone have this issue and know of a fix? I've formatted my sd card and moved music from pc to card twice now. Each time, only 4 or 5 of the hundred or so songs will actually play on my s2. I've tried using Apollo and PlayerPro, as well as another app or two. I get a "this file type isn't supported" sort of thing. I never had an issue with a 16gb sd card I used, but this one is 32gb. Not even sure that would be part of the issue. Any tips?

gorei23

Feb 5, 2014
Wichita
Anyone have this issue and know of a fix? I've formatted my sd card and moved music from pc to card twice now. Each time, only 4 or 5 of the hundred or so songs will actually play on my s2. I've tried using Apollo and PlayerPro, as well as another app or two. I get a "this file type isn't supported" sort of thing. I never had an issue with a 16gb sd card I used, but this one is 32gb. Not even sure that would be part of the issue. Any tips?
What format are these in? MP3? Do they have copyright locks? Somd companies such as Apple lock their music/videos so only authorized devices can play them.