[SKIN][TASKBAR][W|Q|VGA][WM6.1|6.5|6.5.x] BLUdroid TASKBAR [5May2010]: WHITEdroid!!!

Search This thread

finch273

Sep 25, 2008
Nordhausen
Could you please describe the problem a bit more? What problems are you experiencing? And make sure the SDKCerts cab is installed.

sdk certs are installed and installation says not able to install choose other place (and
i allways chose the internal memory)
same problem like others had with 6.5.x versions

greetz finch

Dalek_Caan

Aug 19, 2008
Cateret, NJ
I honestly can't see how that is related to this taskbar. It doesn't modify any files related to the softkeybar or the message inbox. Are you sure you haven't installed any other cabs, mods etc?

i havent installed any other cabs. i faced this issue even in the dark ninja's qvga taskbar. also it was not present in dandnj version found here

These icons are controlled by a bmp in one of the dlls outres maybe i can't remember off the top of my head but will look.

You are saying in the version you linked to it worked normally but not in DN's version?

longice

Oct 27, 2007
thx for clarification..my question is born becouse in past i've tried a taskbar that modify my volume control..(change single in double)

PS: sorry for my english

It depends on the dll included in the cab. This taskbar will keep your original double/single volume control, so no worries on that :)

longice

Oct 27, 2007
Guys, check out the first post for new 6.1 taskbars! Changelog on second post :D Have fun!

longice

Oct 27, 2007
Two of the 6.5 bars should be fixed, haven't got any other error reports after that fix... but are you having trouble also with the manual method (copy dlls to windows folder)?

finch273

Sep 25, 2008
Nordhausen
Two of the 6.5 bars should be fixed, haven't got any other error reports after that fix... but are you having trouble also with the manual method (copy dlls to windows folder)?

i don't have pc by my hands atm...so i can't check manually can you upload a folder with this files.
the internal bat % cab only gives me default taskbar and the black bat% says allways not able to install choose other direction...
downloaded your cabs several times and allways the same
and was waiting for this blue edition for along time

greetz finch

Dalek_Caan

Aug 19, 2008
Cateret, NJ
i don't have pc by my hands atm...so i can't check manually can you upload a folder with this files.
the internal bat % cab only gives me default taskbar and the black bat% says allways not able to install choose other direction...
downloaded your cabs several times and allways the same
and was waiting for this blue edition for along time

greetz finch

finch .. which one do you want to use in particular?