Stock Fonts from the S4

Search This thread

Aou

Aug 4, 2008
Arizona
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys have the fonts from the stock Samsung ROM? Particularly the "Samsung Sans".

Cheers!

Are these what you need (attached)? I used Titanium Backup to rip them out as backups and extracted the apks from the backups. They "should" still work... :p

Attachments

• ChocoEUKor.apk
    981.1 KB · Views: 3,725
  • CoolEUKor.apk
    1 MB · Views: 3,871
  • DroidSansSherifItalic.apk
    237.8 KB · Views: 4,654
  • RoseEUKor.apk
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 5,258
  • SamsungSans.apk
    244.4 KB · Views: 19,570

hidea

Are these what you need (attached)? I used Titanium Backup to rip them out as backups and extracted the apks from the backups. They "should" still work... :p
oh thank you!! They are indeed the right font(s)!

Samsung Sans is drop dead pretty. Far prettier than Roboto. Cheers!

EDIT:

By the way, how did you extract them with TiBackup? Would love to learn, in case in the future I need to do further extracting!

Aou

Aug 4, 2008
Arizona
oh thank you!! They are indeed the right font(s)!

Samsung Sans is drop dead pretty. Far prettier than Roboto. Cheers!

EDIT:

By the way, how did you extract them with TiBackup? Would love to learn, in case in the future I need to do further extracting!

You're welcome. :)

It's probably easier to just run some shell commands to copy the apk's out to the SDcard, but this is what I did with TiBu:
  • Searched for "font" to narrow it down to just these 5 items
  • Batch backed them up as usual
  • Connected phone to PC and browsed the phone for the TitaniumBackup folder.
  • Inside, you'll see three files associated with each app - the one we want is the .apk.gz
  • Extracted the contents of the file - it contains only an apk with a really long filename
  • Grabbed the "real" name of the .apk from TiBu by touching the app name in the list, and then touching the name of it highlighted in yellow. This gives the apk name among other info.
  • Rename the really-long-named apk that was extracted with the name obtained in the previous step.

asbozh

Mar 2, 2014
Can somebody give me the font Samsung Sans in ttf format (not apk)? I cannot find it in the web.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys have the fonts from the stock Samsung ROM? Particularly the "Samsung Sans".

Cheers!