[Q] Steps to get back warranty

Search This thread

wlado93

Jul 18, 2010
Hi, could someone write steps to possible return warranty ?
If I unlock bootloader I loose it, and I read when I flash stock ICS rom is impossible check bootloader status, but what with fastboot and recovery ?
How can I make it invissible in service ? Or if I flash stock ICS rom it will remove recovery ? Because I found recovery.img after extract KDZ...
Thanks for replies :)

BajoPrimate

Nov 20, 2012
Sondika
If I unlock bootloader I loose it, and I read when I flash stock ICS rom is impossible check bootloader status, but what with fastboot and recovery ?
How can I make it invissible in service ? Or if I flash stock ICS rom it will remove recovery ? Because I found recovery.img after extract KDZ...
Hi wlado93, you could read this by maludroid (a way to lock unlocked bootloader apparently):

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44574942
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted

Reactions: wlado93

wlado93

Jul 18, 2010
Thanks. Ok that's bootloader, and what to do with recovery ? When person from service press combination for recovery will know that bootloader is unlocked... Is any way how to completly delete recovery ? When I extracted KDZ I found recovery.img which has about 6-7 MB...will it delete CWM when I flash that image ?

BajoPrimate

Nov 20, 2012
Sondika
Thanks. Ok that's bootloader, and what to do with recovery ? When person from service press combination for recovery will know that bootloader is unlocked... Is any way how to completly delete recovery ? When I extracted KDZ I found recovery.img which has about 6-7 MB...will it delete CWM when I flash that image ?
Hi wlado93, yes, it will.
When you flash a rom with kdz the custom recovery is deleted, not problem that way. You can flash your operator's rom, doing that, you also flash its recovery.
Cheers. Good luck.

Reactions: wlado93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi wlado93, you could read this by maludroid (a way to lock unlocked bootloader apparently):

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=44574942
    Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
    Hi wlado93, yes, it will.
    When you flash a rom with kdz the custom recovery is deleted, not problem that way. You can flash your operator's rom, doing that, you also flash its recovery.
    Cheers. Good luck.