[GUIDE] Temp Root [VISIONary by PaulOBrien]

Search This thread

Ramiell

Dec 7, 2008
Zagreb
hi! i tried to temproot but without success. I installed the visionary on my Desire HD but when i click temproot now i see visionary icon for some time after this follows only black screen at here action stops. i tried several times to uninstall the app and install it again, i have restarted my phone etc. but nothing....always stops on black screen.

afrcom15

Sep 13, 2010
Cornwall
hi! i tried to temproot but without success. I installed the visionary on my Desire HD but when i click temproot now i see visionary icon for some time after this follows only black screen at here action stops. i tried several times to uninstall the app and install it again, i have restarted my phone etc. but nothing....always stops on black screen.

I take it that you are running stock 1.72 :rolleyes:

silegeek

Feb 12, 2011
Abingdon
i have a small problem. I have just been given a phone that has previously been blocked by a network (Vodafone, as it happens) the phone was reported as lost, and covered under insurance, but was returned back to the owner, who obviously has no use for a blocked phone.

Seeing as I've rooted, S-Off'ed and sim unlocked my own Desire HD, i thought I could give this one a go, but immediately im having issues.

The main one is preventing me from getting ... anywhere at all. VISIONary + (r13 & r14) are not running properly, to the point where temproot just causes the phone to lag and almost grind to a halt (which requires restarting to fix). ive left it as long as 10 minutes waiting for temproot, and nothing. exiting the app causes it to not respond at all, even when taping the icon to open the app, nothing, again, restarting the phone fixes this.

i dont get whats up. its the same phone, its just on a different network.

adeel2cool

Jun 25, 2008
Just like to know can i temp root my DHD 2.3.3 version

Just like to know can i temp root my DHD Android 2.3.3 version if yes then how

Thanks a lot.

zombie.raised

Jan 12, 2008
Toronto
No , the only way is to flash a way older version of 2.2 ROM, root it then get S-OFF and you can install what every you want after that.

Adam1422

Jun 10, 2010
MN
i am trying to run this on the evo shift and am wondering were i get visionary? anybody? cant find it on the market.

Kreklar

Oct 1, 2008
Is this app still available? I need to get all the app settings and SMS call log over to an SIII...

Top Liked Posts