[LIVEWALLPAPER] Microbes Nexus S (update.zip NOW signed + APK Installable)

Search This thread

TheKoomba2010

Jan 30, 2011
Sydney
PROBLEM GUYS!!!

i tried the .apk method but it says....

"Parse error
There is a problem parsing the package"

does anyone know how to fix this cause i really adore that live wallpaper

Jan 31, 2011
I love this live wallpaper but the smoke gets choppy after a day or so on my Droid x. I am using the apk version posted on page 11 of this thread. Is there a better version I should be using to get better results? Normally I would just use a different live wallpaper but in my opinion microbes is the best live wallpaper for android. Anybody feel like helping a noob?

Dirk

May 11, 2009
I would love to try this on my N1 but not bothering if it's choppy/laggy.

Many thanks to the OP though for his efforts. I think the N1 just needs moar powa ;)

EDIT: Tried it. Very pretty, very slow. Not well suited to N1 but if you have something with more oomph you might want to give it a whirl.

Last edited:

Foxwolfe

Nov 18, 2009
Seattle
I would love to try this on my N1 but not bothering if it's choppy/laggy.

Many thanks to the OP though for his efforts. I think the N1 just needs moar powa ;)

Thats the whole point of trying something out though... not everyones results are going to be the same :p

I have yet to run into any choppiness on my N1, runs like a champ.

smittstarr

Aug 10, 2010
Hamilton
Worked great for me, no problems on my N1 with installing the signed package through ROM Manager. I do find it choppy moving between homescreens though.

-
PHONE - HTC Nexus One
ROM - CyanogenMod V.7.0.0-RC2
BUILD - GRI40
KERNL - 2.6.37.4-wildmonks-CM7
HBOOT - 0.35.0017
RADIO - 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08
RECOV - ClockworkMod 2.5.1.4

TheNewEra

Oct 28, 2011
I used the second apk from page 5 from OP and it works great! I would try the apk above me and see if anything changes not sure exactly what the difference is from the one I used but I will try it...please keep in mind I'm the biggest noob ever on all this. I read up before I do anything...and make sure I read all post to be on the safe side and check out what problems people are having. I'm still learning and new to all this kernal, flashing rom, apk etc.

If any of you are have problems on how to install apk files...like me since I'm a big noob... check this video out www youtube com/watch?v=61mpfplkaF8
I'm pretty there's other methods but this is what worked for me. :D

-Evo 4g
-Version 2.3.3
-Rooted

venvear

Apr 14, 2012
source code microbes

Tell me where to get the source code live wallparer MICROBES from NEXUS S ?

Last edited:

Leprichon

Apr 5, 2007
Fantastic

:good:Hey, thank you for this live wallpaper was looking for it al while. and now found it.

works great on my Desire HD codefire FX android 4.2.1 (BR10.1)

traumahawk

Jan 16, 2011
Saratoga NY
This is far and above the worst necro I've ever even considered doing. But I'm doing it. Apologies.

So I have an s21 ultra. The apk installs, and runs. Runs great. The only issue I'm having is when you tap in quick succession, it locks the phone screen. Is there any way to fix it? this is my favorite wallpaper, and after many years of not using it, I'd love to again.

Top Liked Posts