[Q] Need help for Select Best Kernal for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7

Search This thread

Cyber-Walker

Feb 27, 2012
Colombo
Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray :) . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games :( . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

What is the best kernel for eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7 ? Please help me.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4

smogf

Feb 17, 2011
Slubice
Hi all,

I'm new to Xperia Sp. previously i used Xperia Ray :) . Currently I'm using "eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7" with DoomKernalV4. But most of the time phone get crash and reboot when play games :( . I don't know what the problem is but when using Stock ROM and Doomkernal4 worked fine.

- C5302 -
eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
DoomKernalV4

I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :p No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )

Reactions: Cyber-Walker

aqua9teen1

Nov 11, 2013
Georgetown, Penang
Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method. :)

Reactions: Cyber-Walker

Cyber-Walker

Feb 27, 2012
Colombo
I use default eXistenZ Kernel, all work fine for me :p No crash when playing games, however... Playing full 3D games make game shutdown after about 1h (device get really warm, but I ussually play games in bed, and in my bed is pretty warm till time when my wife go sleep :S )

:) I tried with the default kernel also. still sometimes get crash and phn get reboot automatically. i don't know what the problem is. also in normal use device get warm than stock rom use.

Last edited:

Cyber-Walker

Feb 27, 2012
Colombo
Last time when I used these ROM, i faced the same problems but after I removed some of the bloatware apk and kill some background process before playing 3D games, it stop crash and reboot. The kernal you are using is just fine. I think you should try my method. :)

Thanks :) :good: I'll try you method for now. i think niaboc79 will future release update to rom with better optimization for too much heating and crashing problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

- C5302 -
    eXistenZ Ultra 1.3.7
    DoomKernalV4