[Q] my brother phone dont get 4.3 update?

Search This thread

Vihru

May 25, 2012
Finland
hi, my brother have this galaxy nexus 9250 phone.. and he dont have got that 4.3 update? i live in finland... he have checked updates but phone says that there is no updates.. does anyone know about this? thanks. and can i flash orginal and stock firmware with that? newer i mean.. if he had 4.2.2 now.

Wajeeh4616

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
hi, my brother have this galaxy nexus 9250 phone.. and he dont have got that 4.3 update? i live in finland... he have checked updates but phone says that there is no updates.. does anyone know about this? thanks. and can i flash orginal and stock firmware with that? newer i mean.. if he had 4.2.2 now.

Check the build of that phone

memaro_maro

Nov 26, 2013

no update for international variant (yakju).. i only got updated from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. ??
so, unlock your bootloader, root, install recovery, then update anything u want. dont hope anything from google OTA

stock update~
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-nexus/general/ref-official-google-ota-update-urls-t1419170

Last edited:

Vihru

May 25, 2012
Finland

mrgnex

Jan 10, 2013
Vlaardingen
Or flash the factory image. That way it stays completely stock.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

hmm.. what is easiest way to install custom recovery or root?
its look like "harder" than galaxy s4 rooting :D

Its easier to flash a custom recovery and root. Please use google..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Hakugin

Sep 3, 2013
hmm.. what is easiest way to install custom recovery or root?
its look like "harder" than galaxy s4 rooting :D

I use WugFresh's "Nexus Root Toolkit" myself. I have 6 different Nexus devices, including (but not limited to) Nexus 7 (both variants), Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, and Nexus 4. WugFresh's toolkit handles them all like a champ.