[RescoExplorer] Droid Explorer | All Resolutions | CAB ADDED!!

Search This thread

ronin368

Feb 15, 2009
This is why I decided to make a theme. I just got Resco Explorer but I HATE it when there's ANYTHING that resembles WM5 and below on my phone... I have a HTC Touch Pro 2, a 2009 device and there is simply no excuse for this! But looking around I have only seen themes that have modified the .SKN file, not many attempts if any have been made for a full icon set. So I had to do my own.

The reason I do not try many other programs is either because 1) I don't use or own them, 2) There are already great themes to choose from, or 3) The skinning method is not very easy and takes too much time.

EDIT: I have a question for anyone experienced with making themes... On my device when I first apply the theme it looks like it does in the screenshot of my first post. However, after loading the explorer and using it a bit the background of the files no longer alternates between light and dark gray, and it is all dark gray. What could be the reason for this?

a nice theme...waiting eagerly :)
for your problem...try disabling striped list items in ..menu..option..custumize..list
hope it solve the problem

Showtime7

Dec 31, 2008
Virginia Beach
skin release

I am releasing only the skin portion of the theme for now... This means no icons yet... They are coming though. Updated preview attached.

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 319
  • droid-green-Showtime7.cab
    822 bytes · Views: 176

Showtime7

Dec 31, 2008
Virginia Beach
some things came up this weekend... unfortunately. planned on doing most of it yesterday but had to work. but i'd hate to disappoint so i'll post the icon file as it is for now and post the full release later... only for (w)vga resolutions. please note that some icons are blank so only use the ones that have icons in your toolbar.

unzip and overwrite the file in your skins folder.

Attachments

• CustToolbar64.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

hecksk

Aug 4, 2009
Tomsk
skin

looks perfect, you have published icon set but what I really miss it is a group select tool button. are you going to make that icon too?
thanks a lot again, it looks good with GTX skin.

MusikMonk

Aug 6, 2008
Paris
some things came up this weekend... unfortunately. planned on doing most of it yesterday but had to work. but i'd hate to disappoint so i'll post the icon file as it is for now and post the full release later... only for (w)vga resolutions. please note that some icons are blank so only use the ones that have icons in your toolbar.

unzip and overwrite the file in your skins folder.

Take your time and don't rush it. It's best we wait for a high quality release instead of a quick makeshift one.
I've been using, and admiring, the skin since you posted it. But I haven't tried the icons just yet.

tudorlv

Apr 27, 2009
very cool

thanks man, i downloaded the buttons skin, really like it. i only have to ask you if you please change the add to favorites button, i find it too 'red' for the rest of the theme. thanks again, waiting for the rest.

nhvoltagenh

Oct 17, 2008
Kitchener
www.thewebstation.ws
I added the missing icons.

Please dont think i added android icons.

I simply filled in the gaps until the theme is released.

I did this to take some pressure off of the creator.

As i see alot of want want want.

Attachments

• CustToolbar64.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 76
  • CustToolbar64.jpg
    CustToolbar64.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 75

Ferdimage

Jan 1, 2009
Sydney
Showtime always love your themes been following your work since SMS chat :)
very happy with your works!

looking forward to this theme!

Top Liked Posts