Some very basic questions I rooted my galaxy skyrocket 2 android

Search This thread

xxsicknessxx

Nov 21, 2011
I have the new skyrocket 2 galaxy phone. I managed to root it by my self. Was very hard. For me. First time first smart phone. I love it.

Anyways im wondering I got oneclick, clockwork. I got the basics. I backed up my apps. Here are some questions.

First. Where can I fully restore everything in case of a horrible mess up? Its already rooted.

I hate loosing what I did to the phone already and starting over with a fresh rom (I have to flash right) well is it worth it? Is there a rom that will really help speed my phone up? I use the hell out of it, I mean I use it for everything so more power would be great or better wifi or better battery life.

Also last basic question. Whats safe to remove that will help my phone speed up a bit. BloatWare. I don't want to brick my phone.

I am learning now but some help on these first questions would really help me get started. Just.. I rooted it now whats the basic of the basic I can do to it. If there is a good thread I should read let me know. I am so new to this.

Thank you I am a noob at this sorry in advanced I will read the forums as much as I can to answer my own questions. I just want to make sure if I mess up or a update comes or something I can put everything back to update then re root? Im not sure if this is like flashing a bios on a computer which I have done.
I no how to overclock computers. Its just I never did this stuff on a phone. Never had a smart phone. Thanks

OffcerClancy

Jun 6, 2011
That's quite a mouthful, mate. Remember, the search function is your friend. Probably in your case the best option. I've seen dozens of posts asking the same questions. Good luck.