Angry Birds Space!

Search This thread

Karala

Nov 13, 2011
This didn't really seem that great to me. The new angle on the originals wasn't enough to hold my interest...

What I'm wondering though is why they are releasing an ad free version on Angry Birds Space and not on any of the older versions... seems weird.

Baadjuju

May 1, 2012
Denver
Angry birds space is by far one of my favorite games to play.

Sent from the nether regions of the black abyss under the battery of a G2X. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wasn't sure if I should have posted this here or in General, but I figured here made more sense.

angry-birds-space-post.jpeg

Anyone playing this now? I downloaded it as soon as it was released. :p

At first I was thinking, "Meh, Angry Birds is kind of overplayed now, but I'll get it anyways." But I was actually kind of pumped. It looked like the new features were actually pretty cool.

I like the whole gravity aspect. There's something satisfying about a bird orbiting a planet and speeding up before ramming into a pig.

RNc8dD2hXG_rWGzlj09ZwAe1sXVvLWkeYT3ePx7zePCy4ZVV2XMGIxAzup4cKM85NFtL=w124

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMzI0MzcwNDAyNDYiXQ..
    I wish I could say I'm not addicted to this game. I wish I could say I had never heard there was a "HD" version of it. Now the very purpose of my existence is to posses it! After all the other versions, I didn't see how they could make another. Space proved me wrong. But NNNOOOOWWWW they can't get me again.

Angry Birds BLURAY HD PLATINUM EDITIOOOOONNNN!!!!