- i installed busybox
- installed pimp my rom and verified enable init.d scripts
- copy all file like your guide
- run busybox and click install
- reboot
but i don't sure all your tweaks work or not
how can i check that ??
antutu score of my kindle is 9600

well, is exellent so i thing yes. a good score, do you see any speed difference before and after, that is the best test :D

conalt

Jul 8, 2012
Cork
@persano : thanks for your work !
i have a question, so please help me :
- i installed busybox
- installed pimp my rom and verified enable init.d scripts
- copy all file like your guide
- run busybox and click install
- reboot
but i don't sure all your tweaks work or not
how can i check that ??
antutu score of my kindle is 9600

Look in the init.d folder for any files that have the word "test" in them. If you open that file in a text viewer it will get give the location of where it will write a .txt file if init.d support is working correctly.

If you can find and open these .txt files you can be sure that the init.d files are running at start up.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

rua_boy

Jul 1, 2008
Look in the init.d folder for any files that have the word "test" in them. If you open that file in a text viewer it will get give the location of where it will write a .txt file if init.d support is working correctly.

If you can find and open these .txt files you can be sure that the init.d files are running at start up.

thanks for your help !

for my kindle, i check like your guide and note that my init.d not working
i dont know why ? so i use gscript to excute install-recovery to run all tweaks in int.d folder but it appear error : "stderr reloc_library[1285] : 3425 cannot locate '__set_syscall_errno'
but if i copy once scrip test in int.d folder and run it in gscrip -> ok
somebody help me pls

conalt

Jul 8, 2012
Cork
thanks for your help !

for my kindle, i check like your guide and note that my init.d not working
i dont know why ? so i use gscript to excute install-recovery to run all tweaks in int.d folder but it appear error : "stderr reloc_library[1285] : 3425 cannot locate '__set_syscall_errno'
but if i copy once scrip test in int.d folder and run it in gscrip -> ok
somebody help me pls

How did you install your init.d support? I found the Pimp my Rom method was unreliable. If you did use that, then try the included zip in the opening post.
Just copy over his two files that are in the xbin and ect folders. Check permissions and rebooted.

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
How did you install your init.d support? I found the Pimp my Rom method was unreliable. If you did use that, then try the included zip in the opening post.
Just copy over his two files that are in the xbin and ect folders. Check permissions and rebooted.

my method are two methods in one, separated they didnt work, but together they worked exellent!

rua_boy

Jul 1, 2008
it is not necesary, first use script then remplace files and that is all. no need to say that xD
after try many install method, i use this:
- use Pim my room and install init.d
- replace recovery.sh in /system/etc
- replace Runparts in /system/xbin
- reboot
- done :D

@persano: i think you should add more guide in your first page to help newbie like me to install more easy
thanks your works !

Reactions: conalt

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
- reboot

@persano: i think you should add more guide in your first page to help newbie like me to install more easy
thanks your works !

i m not good explaining in spanish, in english worse. so please be good with me, i know well how to talk english but not explain

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
- reboot

thanks your works !

is it better, thanks for a user that send me a message with more clear instructions, the old one were only clear for me

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks but can you tell us what the benefit is from this tweek?

better multitasking, faster device, no more lag, best signal, snappier ur, no aggresive battery drain, auto cleaner and better gaming. make your device perfect! this tweaks can be used in all devices but i modified them for make them faster in kindle devices, this tweak pack was created by me but use a tweak from lenarox that is mp9enginex that is one of the best tweaks created, this is better than supercharged or any other tweak, i test all existing tweaks and this will give you the best and drain less battery
    it is not necesary, first use script then remplace files and that is all. no need to say that xD
    - reboot

thanks your works !