ULTRALIGHT![ROM]AntoniomistrettA.XXDMB2.Deodex

Search This thread

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Hi Antoniomistretta. I wrote to you on italian blog few minute ago. I asked u if is possible to get some apk file and if they are compatibily with your rom.
Please anwer me asap because I am excited to try your Rom but I need Spen, Snote, and multiwindow at least.

Translation:
Ciao Antoniomistretta. Ti ho scritto pochi minuti fa sul blog che amministri. volevo sapere se almeno spen, snote, e multiwindow si posso trovare o avere e se sono compatibili con la tua rom.
Questo perchè desidero e sono eccitato di provarla ma necessito degli apk di cui sopra.
Ciao

Read and answered!:good:

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
now i am getting bootloops....keep restarting soon as samsung logo comes up..any idea why...i did no wipe...

thanks

loryb84

Nov 4, 2010
hi, on my note 2 barometer is working only when the screen is on.
when I turn off screen it doesn't work and apps can't record altitude or pressure values.
can someone help me?

esyesy

Apr 16, 2009
Hi Antonio, are you going to update your rom?

Hi Antonio, are you going to update your rom?

nabilsweet007

Dec 14, 2012
Vpn api is not supported what I do bro..nice rom

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Do help me please about vpn api ki not insralled or supported

sgroimax

Aug 11, 2008
Turin - Piemonte
R: ULTRALIGHT![ROM]AntoniomistrettA.XXDMB2.Deodex

Awesome rom mate. Every thing works perfecly. Thisbos my battery life considering three nights on airplan mode from 9 pm to 4 am. The rest of the days always on with mail push, facebook, whatsapp notification browsing and calling a lot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

sgroimax

Aug 11, 2008
Turin - Piemonte
R: ULTRALIGHT![ROM]AntoniomistrettA.XXDMB2.Deodex

uploadfromtaptalk1362543872303.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

madpete

First time trying the rom (couple of days now), and I quite like it. It has a nice feel and is very light. Only minor issue I have is a bit of scroll lag, but performance is good.

Just wondering if you have plans to keep the rom updated in the future?

Many thanks for you're work. :good:

Pete.

sgroimax

Aug 11, 2008
Turin - Piemonte
Last edited:

abumhmmd1

Nov 18, 2006
RIYADH
Hi AntonioMistretta,
we missed you !!
since 27th of Feb. I noticed that you did not showup to your rom loveres
hope U R ok & in good helth

;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANTONIOMISTRETTA.ULTRALIGHT.XXDMB2

Beauty, siply, stabile, smooth, bugfree, battery friendly!

GT-N7100 - France
    PDA: N7100XXDMB2
    CSC: N7100OXADMA5
    Version: 4.1.2
    Date: 2013-02-04
    Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
    Aggiunte suonerie BB,SonyEricsson, Iphone
    Nuovo suono di boot
    Kernel stock (I use Abyss kernel)
    Cambiate alcune icone di sistema
    La mia batteria!
    Compatibile con il Simplicstic Framework 3.5
    Disattivazione suoni fotocamera
    Deodexed
    Call recorder
    New weather Thank to Petking
    Powermenu ecc. ecc.

Attention, Attention, Attention! It is not full wipe, so if you decide to install, do not wipe, make a backup first!

Apps installed, added Svoice for Simplicistic Framework!

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/screenshot2013021619080.png/]

Apps removed:

Scrennshot:

Info and download:
    http://www.nonsolosmartphone.it/post94282.html#p94282

Remember! Attention, Attention, Attention! It is not full wipe, so if you decide to install, do not wipe, make a backup first!
    hi. love your roms. is stable.fast. and fantastic battery life. One request. I use spen with snote a fair bit. any chance you can create a flashable zip file?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    You can download the other apps and put them in system/app, with Rootexplorer.:good:

It's not smart to take out spen function from the GN2. It makes NO point . You should buy another phone. Let people choose what they want to take out like some other dev that disappeared prematurely

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi yreham;
    This is my SGN2.

I like it! I like the big screen, the design, I like the processor. Do not use the stylus, Multiwindows not use and do not use many applications in my daily use. Then I do the rom, custom made and seen that work very well. So I share them. My ULTRALIGHT ROM, had more than 1200 downloads, see? Many feel the same as me. I'm not having to change the phone. you do not download this rom. It is very simple.
    Fortunately I live in a democracy. At least for now.
    What you wrote does not seem very democratic.
    If you download or not download my rom, does not change my life. However, that my life is very nice, even if there are people like you.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Greetings from Italy.
    ;)

Why the contact list doesnt show any google and whatsapp symbol ? Previously it will show the contact will have a small icon like whatsapp and google icon.
    Remove your account and then reistall your account.:good:
    This is the Galaxy NOTE 2 I dont know why they called it the note but it must be for something. I don't see what you mean. So why take the note out??? Someone asked you to make a zip for him so me not alone open your eyes

Take what you want!
    https://hotfile.com/dl/194763040/0e13214/Apps_rimosse_ANTONIOMISTRETTA.ULTRALIGHT.XXDMB2.rar.html
    Re: [rom]antoniomistretta.ultralight.xxdmb2. Deodex

Well on the other hand, I am thrilled if there aren't neither one Sammy app, and I love big screen and never used stylus.
    And this rom seems interesting to me.
    Will flash it tomorrow and let you know.
    ;)