[SKN] FInixNOver VGA Battery/Network Icons [UPDATED - 17/10/2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NLS

May 27, 2005
Piraeus
www.ilogic.gr
great work and I like the original skin (because its multicolor contrast is like the "start" flag contrast)

you could make the font larger (keeping the 32 pixel limit), since 100% is only a single number (that stays for a little while after all :D) that you could replace by something else, like a "FULL" indicator or no numbers at all (because 100% doesn't need a number)...

FInixNOver

Nov 18, 2005
@FInixNOver
Created a white version for you. Might want to add it to the first post.
The file is signed and it shows a white battery from 30 - 100 % below 30% it will show the normal orange color like your original battery.

So it's the same a your CAB file. I only changed the green color from 30-100%.

here my try:
complete white batterystatus and original connection icons:

just replace FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll in windows folder (don't forget to backup FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll).

thanks for the tut on how to DIY.

i have created a dll with some colours (on the H, 3G, and some other things - i left the battery alone), i'm no artist so it just brightens up the phone a bit.

i have also attached a zip with the "original" icons (from FInixNOver first post), if anyone is more artistic than me and wants to edit these, feel free to do so and send me them and i can put them into the DLL for you (if i think they're good enough ;) )
use the IcoFX app that FInixNOver suggested to edit the ico files, its actually a great free app.

This is my first attempt for the battery indicator.

Added to first post.

i'm still in trouble with this tool.

i won't get it running, and i don't get it uninstalled, all i have is a black bar on the top right corner of the screen.

I've also tried to fix the registry with totalcommander but it still don't work.
(sdkcert is also installed)

Phone is a german HTC Touch Pro...

I see that you are using SPB Pocket Plus. Have you tried disabling the battery meter or even the plugin to see if it solves the problem?

diggy128

Jul 10, 2008
Naoussa, Imathia
Hi everyone.

I have a big problem.

Installing sdkcerts.cab makes the phone go CRAZY.

when entering the dialer, it starts sending 0 (zeros) mostly and other digits non stop, making the screen non responsive. The same goes when receiving calls.

I see that the cab contains wap provisioning info.

What certificates should I see after installing?
AND HOW CAN I UNINSTALL THEM?

zyborg

Jun 21, 2008
Holmegaard
www.linkedin.com
Battery icon missing??

I tried to install several times now on Dutty's v2 ROM.

1st install:
.cab

2nd install:
sdkcerts.cab
.dll to Windows folder
.reg

3rd install:
All of the above

All icons are present EXCEPT the battery icon... and although I've set the clock to 'Hide' in Diamond Tweak 0.5, it's still sitting there...

Any ideas?? :confused:

BennY-

Sep 15, 2008
I see that you are using SPB Pocket Plus. Have you tried disabling the battery meter or even the plugin to see if it solves the problem?

Hi, thanks for your reply, i've done an hard reset yesterday, now everything is fine again.

Before, i've done the Hardreset i've uninstalled all the third-parity software on the phone, but the bug had stayed.

cossie

Feb 8, 2005
thanks for the tut on how to DIY.

i have created a dll with some colours (on the H, 3G, and some other things - i left the battery alone), i'm no artist so it just brightens up the phone a bit.

i have also attached a zip with the "original" icons (from FInixNOver first post), if anyone is more artistic than me and wants to edit these, feel free to do so and send me them and i can put them into the DLL for you (if i think they're good enough ;) )
use the IcoFX app that FInixNOver suggested to edit the ico files, its actually a great free app.

can you please tell me how to replace your phcanOverbmp.dll to the "original" ones? the system doesn't allow me to do that. thx. in advance

MRE-net

Jun 5, 2006
Hi FInixNOver,

My collegue has a T-Mobile diamond and I noticed that his G, H and E icons are different than the ones in your cab. I copied his phcanOverbmp.dll file. Can you make an other icon set with these network icons, including your coloured battery ?

Attachments

• phcanOverbmp.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 35

FInixNOver

Nov 18, 2005
Hi FInixNOver,

My collegue has a T-Mobile diamond and I noticed that his G, H and E icons are different than the ones in your cab. I copied his phcanOverbmp.dll file. Can you make an other icon set with these network icons, including your coloured battery ?

There's something wrong with the file. It gives an error when opening in the resources editor.

omniwolf

Jan 13, 2005
sydney
Hi FInixNOver,

i was having a play with making some new icons, and i made some pretty cool ones that were 16 bit. my dll then didnt work, and it appeared to just load the default black and white dll (even without your battery icons). is there some limitation on this? as far as i can tell your icons are all 4 bit.. is this the max you can use do you know?

novalistic

Sep 22, 2007
Hi FInixNOver,

Can provide some SCREENSHOT ?

:D :D

zenkinz

Apr 21, 2005
www.zenyee.com
I download the batteryonly cab, but it doesn't seem to work (the percentage battery doesn't show up, all is shown is the default battery icon). Instead, the network icon was changed (even though i install the battery only cab).

can you verify if the cab is correct?

sytze-v

Sep 19, 2008
I have installeded the sdkcerts file and the FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly file both are not working on my htc pro nl... i don't have the color and the % ..

rom 1.90.404.1 nld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here my try:
    complete white batterystatus and original connection icons:

zwischenablage01ri0.jpg

zwischenablage02x0i.jpg

zwischenablage03mi6.jpg

just replace FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll in windows folder (don't forget to backup FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll).