Other Device and/or upgrading discussion here

Search This thread

chris-allen

Jun 22, 2012
I wonder why the sky is blue? Or why spiders need 8 legs to crawl but God only gave me 2? Sometimes i pee on the side of the toilet so i make dont noise. I wonder why batteries dont last forever and guns never run out of bullets in movies? What is Goofy? A dog or man? He barks but drives a car?...where's the beef? Where is carman sandiego? Where is waldo, and what the hell is eating gilbert grape?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: joejoethemonkey

xchampx13

Dec 17, 2012
Anyone have or thinking of picking up a Galaxy Tab S? Looking to get a tablet and seems pretty good

vixen42

Aug 24, 2014

well since...I can't post to the thread...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2415587... how do we get support...I have searched these forums for two days...and still can't seem to unlock, my phone..

SPH-L720T. sprint of course. I have tried for three days to get my MSL code from sprint as well. So..yes, I have searched and read and searched,but to no avail. I have tried the instructions from the link above for an entire day and still no luck.

LouRock

Apr 12, 2011
Boston MA\San Juan PR
Damn, I can't wait for the Note 4 to drop. :D

I got a full upgrade eligibility since July and every time I walk into a BestBuy, Sprint, or RadioShack store I feel like an addict about to relapse. :silly: LOL..

The SGS4 has truly been the most boring device I have had ever owned.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2014
Damn, I can't wait for the Note 4 to drop. :D

I got a full upgrade eligibility since July and every time I walk into a BestBuy, Sprint, or RadioShack store I feel like an addict about to relapse. :silly: LOL..

The SGS4 has truly been the most boring device I have had ever owned.. :rolleyes:

Same here I have had a full upgrade since july as well
And I cant go into a bestbuy or sprint other wise im going to waste my upgrade lol

Agree the s4 is the most boring phone I have ever owed as well... my s3 was better imo

Hope the note 4 has tri band .. other wise I will continue to wait

I might even wait until a new phone has a something other then kitkat on the device... kitkat is the most horrible update I have ever had.. again my opinion with my own experiences lol

Reactions: LouRock

LouRock

Apr 12, 2011
Boston MA\San Juan PR
Same here I have had a full upgrade since july as well
And I cant go into a bestbuy or sprint other wise im going to waste my upgrade lol

Agree the s4 is the most boring phone I have ever owed as well... my s3 was better imo

Hope the note 4 has tri band .. other wise I will continue to wait

I might even wait until a new phone has a something other then kitkat on the device... kitkat is the most horrible update I have ever had.. again my opinion with my own experiences lol

I agree, the S3 experience was much better. The Note 4 should most definitely be triband. Cant wait to get it.. :D

tft

Feb 24, 2008
looks like sprint is finally going to get sony xperia phones (Z3) this year, so that most likely will be be my next phone. samsung really needs to start improving on the exterior/build of the galaxy phones including better speaker(s)/sound. the S5 was such a huge disappointment.. they really need to step up the game for the S6 or they will be forgotten real soon..

t2noob

Feb 26, 2010
I'm expecting a notification from Motorola any day now about my new Nexus 6 :) so exited :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

afrancois22

Dec 19, 2014
I am considering switching to a Nexus 6 from my S4 with GPE 5.0. Anyone notice any major differences in software?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S4 to S5 is not worth the upgrade. Heck I still wish I kept my s3

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Please use this thread to discus both upgrading and/or other devices in this thread, be respectful always. Thanks

But we already have an off topic thread >_>

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2319960&highlight=off+topic :good:
    I work at Sprint and I play with all the new devices when they launch. First impression of the Nexus was it felt cheap. And the fact that it's made by LG this time just backs up the why the quality somewhat trash. The obnoxious circle phone speaker in the front was hideous. I thought it was a front facing speaker like HTC's One but it was an in call speaker. It looked like a knock off of all the phones that are out.

I did enjoy playing with the camera. A lot of new stuff that I want sure how to use yet but first impression was that the camera would be 1 of the key selling points for the phone. I had mixed feelings about the gigantic app icons but like I said it was my first impression so they could grow on me.

The feel of the phone in terms of performance wasn't bad. My GS4 is smoother with scrolling but I am stock rooted with stock kernel and debloated so Im pretty sure once this phone is too then it will be smooth as well. I did like how apps would open very quickly. Not much faster than my GS4 but was noticeable.

Honestly the phones performance isn't something to debate about because it is very resposnsive. And the Google Now feature is dope as well, but the feel and look of the phone just felt cheap like it was made from recycled parts or something. Just my 2 cents. The phone is a decent LG quality phone. If you like LG then go for it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I'm not gonna ruin the Nexus 5, by putting it on Sprints network. Hello T-Mobile!

TMobile doesn't have real LTE....

TMobile doesn't have real LTE....

Neither does Sprint. How is something "real" if it doesn't tangibly exist in any measurable form in most places.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Neither does Sprint. How is something "real" if it doesn't tangibly exist in any measurable form in most places.

Because it is still being launched?
    I feel like a lot of Sprint people expect Sprint to have LTE up in their back yard instantly. People always compare their LTE to Sprint. Verizon had a two year start on LTE deployment than Sprint since they chose to go with Wimax.