[ZIP] Unofficial GAPPS - GB and ICS [+Market 3.4.4]

Search This thread

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS included guys! Happy flashing.
This new gapps comes with Market 3.4.4, Car Home, ICS Gmail, ICS Youtube.
It was stripped down to basics to fit in our small system partition. Enjoy!

Reactions: akashgupta222

ponanovn

Dec 31, 2010
Could you update it with the new Google Search I attatched the latest version downloaded from market.

Attachments

• GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    631 KB · Views: 18

nasos95

Oct 4, 2009
Hello :)
Could somebody please tell me what is responsible for the Calendar in this package?
Because I am flashing this in the beta of ICS (ARC S) and something in here makes the default SE Calendar crash...Help would be appreciated ^_^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! Here is the updated GAPPS.
    I will keep this topic updated everytime a new GAPPS is released.

Gingerbread:

Ice Cream Sandwich:

Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS was stripped down to fit on our small system partition. After flashing CM 9.0 and GAPPS you will have 36kb of space left.
    If you are looking for the official, old gapps, you can download the official Goo-inside.me app from the Market to get a direct link for the download.
    Here it is: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager
    Updated gapps with new Market 3.4.4. Enjoy!
    First , I tried to disable android market updater via terminal emulator then installed old market version 2.2.6 over 3.3.11 ( 2.12 is not installing successfully )
    Apps were downloading but not installing!!!

And after restarting phone, the market version gets reverted to stock i.e. 3.3.11

Then I deleted market updater via root uninstaller then install market 2.2.6, same problem as above

Can u please make a flashable zip of only market 'cause i'll flash this after flashing new updated gapps provided by you

Can you make a flashable zip of android market version provided in the stock gingerbread, sorry i did tried to find the version but got no luck.

Ok, I took the lastest gapps, deleted MarketUpdater.apk and added Market 2.3.6.
    Try flashing this and tell me if it worked for you. I flashed here and it worked! :)

http://www.multiupload.com/2EIYA4DPKK
    Thanks, I just install a custom kernel/ROM in my O1 and when I dont see the Android Market I freak out, Google bring me here anyways xD
    Ice Cream Sandwich GAPPS included guys! Happy flashing.
    This new gapps comes with Market 3.4.4, Car Home, ICS Gmail, ICS Youtube.
    It was stripped down to basics to fit in our small system partition. Enjoy!