Netflix on the gear...

Search This thread

gypsydigi

Apr 23, 2010
ottawa
Some would say "why???"

I say "because it can be done"

I mean it's absolutely rediculous... Why would you want to watch it on your watch???

But it does run extremely smooth. No hiccups or stutters. I watched a 22min show just to test it out. Picture looks surprisingly good too.

I don't think id watch another show on it... It's more for bragging rights lol

gypsydigi

Apr 23, 2010
ottawa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 2,508

nukebreath

Aug 2, 2012
Aransas Pass TX
That was one of the first things I tried also. The only thing was that it flips the screen to an awkward position. Are you getting the same thing.?

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using XDA Premium HD app

Sepharite

Oct 12, 2011
That's hilarious.

I wish there were working bluetooth speakers on this, then this would make this the ultimate smart watch. But one can only dream....

djray727

Aug 23, 2015
error netflixs

I have been working with null23 it has been a challenge but I have been doing good so far I had to by pass the factory recovery I used the skip soft tool kit it was worth the 6 bucks I had to donate to go pro .then setting up the internet ,then the wifi spoffed ,but Netflix is the problem it loads for ever and says sign in and locks please help me fin the problem

djray727

Aug 23, 2015
part 2 netflix error

I got closer now using the browser I have got to the user screen and now it just loads for ever

Ekimtheassassin

Jan 11, 2019
How

How exactly did you do this. I am trying to find more info on how but I am not finding the right stuff

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

How do you do this. I am having trouble trying to put next in my watch but having trouble

Top Liked Posts