[Q] weird very :S kindle fire

Search This thread

craiglolxd

Apr 3, 2014
soo yay i got a kindle from a friend .. his son mess it up n he to lazy to fix it( more think he did it hou lol) ... so yeah .. it was stuck on kindle fire logo .. with the fire being in red orangy colorz .. so im telling my self no bigy rooted it installed twrp(used kindle ut):eek: and now twrp is deh then thing got touchy... my pc seems to read that it is connected buh it wont mount .. buh adb can fix that transfer the stuff to it boom got the rom on the sdcard section....ok trying to install it strangely the installation fin very fast...showz successful... so i did not take it as nun..... reboot still stay on logo .. tryied other roms same thing buh then i see that every time i wipe(uknow like when u puting other roms u must always wipe) all the roms are still there...... i used twrp to wipe sdcard.. the files are still deh buh it show successful ..no errors.. so im saying maybe my twrp 2.2.2.1 not good up dated to th 2.6.3.1 same thing wipe sdcard ...shows successful files still deh .. install rom show successful... still stays on kindle fire.... buh funny when i go on twrp 2.2.2.1 reboot menu when i go to system reboot .. in shows no os.. when i did installe it n it show was successful(buh it strange that it install to fast thou) the files got no issue got my own kindle down grade its twrp that works used the new twrp that works to plus i tryed the sam roms on my own kindle it worked to... so guy wat u think is rong with my pals kindle??????:confused: