[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

Do u want ULTIMATE V7 with camera loader or without camera loader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

newbuttonz.gif

★★★Welcome to the Ultimate Series™ Thread. ★★★

newcopy1.png

newcopyk.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
  • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
  • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
  • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
  • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
  • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
  • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
  • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
  • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
  • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
  • Shail00 - Support on forum.
  • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
  • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
  • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
  • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
  • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
  • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
  • whitealien - for providing lates Touchflo2d enhancements.
  • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
  • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
  • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

animatedglobe.gif
Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasmeetsg03

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Ultimate V8.0 Built 21916!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sien1996

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Rom Variations

New post as per OP request

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Changelog | fixed | updated | expected

6294278.png
Changelog

May 13th 2012.

240Mhz constant SAFE overclocking. Follow the steps carefully.

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible if any damage is caused to your device if you don't follow the steps carefully. The next rom update(if lucky) will be having this feature right out of the box.

Instructions :

1. Download the following file from the link below and unzip.
  2. Install omap_omapclock.cab to device memory.(not storage card). (also you should have Resco Explorer V8.0 or higher installed.)
  3. Remove omapClock folder inside Omap folder program files after installation and past it inside /Program Files/ itself.(no sub folders).
  4. Rename omapClock folder to OmapClock.
  5. Finally OmapClock.exe should be in your /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder on your device.
  6. Open File Explorer on your device and open Omapclock.exe. Set it to 240Mhz.(not more than that !).
  7. ISSUE : Suspending the device at this point will cause the speed to be reset back to default. (we'll solve this in the steps below).
  8. Open Resco Explorer and go to the /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder. Locate the OmapClock.exe file and hold the stylus on this file until menu pops. Choose “Copy”.
  9. Now browse to \Windows\Startup then hold stylus in an empty area and when menu pops, choose paste shortcut.
  10. Hold the stylus on the newly created OmapClock shortcut and choose Properties then click the Shortcut tab.
  11. Target should be: “\Program Files\OmapClock\OmapClock.exe” –clock 240
  12. Soft reset and test. Suspending the device will reset the device back to the default speed.
  13. Now install DinarSoft MemMaid from my package u downloaded in step 1.
  14. Open MemMaid and choose the Notification queue button/tab on the bottom (second from left) then click the ADD button.
  15. For Program, click the browse button and browse to the shortcut you created in steps 9-10. The location of the shortcut is \Windows\Startup.
  16. From the event dropdown choose “The device woke up”.
  17. Click Add.
  18. Soft reset and you are done. The Clock speed will remain at the specified speed you specified in step 11 even when the device comes out of suspend.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?gjvrqkczr178pi2

March 11th,2011.

Finally...after a long wait and improvements !!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to Ultimate V8.0 !!!
  • ROM built updated to 21916.
  • First boot setup files edited.
  • New startup screen.
  • 68mb+ free storage space.25mb+ on startup.
  • HTC HD2 icons all resized to 45*45 pixels in Adobe Photoshop.
  • Complete stock like rom with tones of updates provided as extra installations in the ROM package.
  • Pocket digital clock updated to the latest version.
  • Stock dialer files edited.
  • many more fixes and improvements....will update this list as i remember.

August 1st,2010.

• Welcome to Gene W.M.6.5 Revolution !
  • ROM built updated to 21911.
  • ROM is built on a brand new Kitchen.
  • HTC HD2 dinik icons
  • stock lite w.m.6.5 rom providing users to install their desired plug-ins.
  • Audio manager removed.people hardly use it.Still,provided for external install.
  • Updated following packages from HTC Mega.
  • AudioBooster_1_2_18192131_2
  • SDK Message Enhc 1_1_19162620_03_WAlien
  • SimManager_Mega Updated
  • xda-shut down skins customized in photoshop.
  • New startup screens.
  • No dead shortcuts.hardware buttons mapped properly to respective applications.
  • Rhodium ringtones,alarms.
  • JSPA app provided externally for categorizing shorcuts.
  • HTC Mega notifications in Fuly Loaded edition.
  • Ezinput Keyboard removed.saves ROM space.will provide cabs for external installation.
  • UCWEB updated to Version 7.
  • Speed dial removed.Provided for external download.this eradicates problem of sddeamon.exe executing,removing disturbance while listening to music.
  • Complete ROM package provided with Start Guide and some applications and games for external installation.

My Custom W.M.6.1 ROMS.My Custom WM 6.5 ROMS.

Audio converter for HTC.Storage card info for HTC GENE users.

Guide:Upgrading P3400 & P3400i.

If you like my work on Xda, please
55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Download Page | Roms | Kitchen | Packages

72286.png
download1ez2.gif
72286.png

Ultimate V8.0
headbangq.gif
headbangq.gif
headbangq.gif
(11/03/2011)

Direct Rom Update Utility - click here.

New Gene - click here.

Old Gene - click here.

Previous versions -

Ultimate V7.1.2 (30/10/2009)

changelog : Click here.

Kitchen Ext packages

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ultimate V7(18th Oct.2009)

NEW GENE M2D Mega Manilla Version : Click here.

Enjoy the rom.Do read the Readme.txt inside for instructions.

OLD GENE M2D Mega Manilla Version : Click here.

Ultimate V7 MEGA Kitchen : Click here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE V6

ULTIMATE V6 WITH MANILLA NEW GENE

ULTIMATE V6 TITANIUM NEW GENE

ULTIMATE V6 TITANIUM OLD GENE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 5 .

NEW GENE VERSION 5

OLD GENE VERSION 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . Ultimate V4 BMW ULTIMATE ROM. . .

NEW GENE ULTIMATE V4 WITH MANILLA

NEW GENE ULTIMATE V4 WITHOUT MANILLA

OLD GENE ULTIMATE ROM WITH MANILLA

OLD GENE ULTIMATE ROM WITHOUT MANILLA

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
FAQs | Tricks | Hacks

34811350.png
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)

Q. Is this ROM safe and Virus free to download ?
Ans.
Yes it is.

Q. How to flash this ROM ?
Ans.
Follow the GENE ROM Upgrading Guide properly and flash a ROM on xda-developers.

Q. i need a less RAM consuming ROM.which one should i download ?
Ans
. the Lite Series are targeted to acheive maximum free RAM possible.download the Lite Series.

Q. while upgrading ROM in getting an error[300]/error[260].is this a problem in your ROM ?
Ans.
No,this is not a ROM problem.these errors occur when you haven't synced your device properly or you are missing required drivers on your computer/laptop.before flashing a ROM, make sure you have synced your device properly.read the Guide properly,go through the explaination properly and then flash a ROM.

Q.My music stops or gets stuck when the screen is locked or turned off.
Ans.
this will probably happen in windows media player and the Audio manager.Solution - see registry fix in Bugs and Fixes post.

Q.After a heavy usage,my phone goes low on memory.what should i do ?
Ans.
Go to Advance Task Manager and delete/kill the unwanted processes/applications running on the background.Keep hibernating your phone everytime before you start an application and after exiting an application.

Q.Can i flash a W.M.6.1 ROM after flashing a W.M.6.5 or W.M.6.5.X ROM ?
Ans.
Yes you can.only be carefull if you are flashing an official ROM.

Q.Im not able to go to bootloader mode.what should i do?
Ans.
Read the Guide properly.

Q.Why are your ROMS called Ultimate Series?
Ans.
Because they are made for Gene Ultimate Users.

Q. Do you provide any kind of help or start guide in your Roms ?
Ans.
Yes, a complete Start Guide is provided with my Roms along with some good,stable softwares(multimedia,tools),games and tips.

Q. What happens if i ask a stupid or repetitive question?
Ans.
You won't be entertained any further.

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Bug Fixes | Additional Packages

Bug Fixes :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

utilitiesz.png

Thanks to Sumit for providing us the Bug fixes.i have posted all the bug fixes from Sumit's W.M. 6.1 thread Here.i have omitted the additional steps for gene users to see all the bug fixes from my thread by directly providing them from Sumit's thread.

Problem Resolutions and FAQ:
------------------------
1. The Camera Applications shows little anomalies like number blinking at bottom of screen, hang if left direction key is pressed etc..?

Solution: Use the registry file in CameraFix.zip and incorporate it into your registry using some registry editor or the provided Task Manager 2 application provided in ROM.

2.How to configure Hotmail's Pop3 Access in default messaging application of Windows Mobile without using Windows Live?

Solution: Create a new email account as usual and use these details:

Step 1:
Email Address: Your email but dont use @hotmail.com, instead use something else like htmail.com or something like that. Please not that this is only necessary if your email address end in @hotmail.com. Other Windows Live users dont need to do this.
Password: Your Password.

Step 2:
Uncheck the checkbox : Try to get e-mail settings automatically from the Internet

Step 3:
Select "Internet E-Mail" as your service provider.

Step4:
Enter your name and an account name.

Step 5:
Incoming Mail Server: pop3.live.com
Account Type : POP3

Step 6:
Username : Your email address (full email including @hotmail.com or any other windows live address that you have. This time give it correctly)
Password: Your Password.

Step 7:
Outgoing (SMTP) mail Server: smtp.live.com
Check the box "Outgoing Server requires authentication" and "Use the same username and password for sending mail."

Click "Advance Server Settings". Check the boxes "Use SSL for Incoming Mail" and "Use SSL for outgoing mail". Select "The Internet" as Network connection and then click "Done."

Step 8:
Select the Automatic update interval you want or manual for no automatic mail checking.
Click Finish.

Now open the account in Messaging and click Menu>Tools>Options. Click the account name, click "Edit Account Setup" and change the email address to the real one.Click Next, Next untill Finish and then click ok to close the options menu.

Thats it. Hotmail will be accessible from messaging now.

3. ActiveSync Starts up Again and Again Automatically Even When the Phone is Not Connected to USB cable or Bluetooth

Solution: It happens for some strange reasons that i haven't been able to find but for now there is a workaround for it.

For Users who use Exchange server with ActiveSync will have no problem if they have set the update schedule to manual. Otherwise, if you are using the push mail feature of exchange, then ActiveSync will run all the time for syncing and that is very normal.

For User who dont use Exchanage server, they should create a fake server and then set the update schedule to manual to prevent ActiveSync from running on its own. Here are the steps for that.

First of all, configure ActiveSync with your PC if you want to sync with PC using the usual method. After that:

1. Open Activesync on your phone and from the menu choose Configure Server...
2. Enter any email address. Clear the checkbox titled "Attempt to detect Exchange Server Settings Automatically". Click Next.
3. In server address, enter localhost or anything else. Click next.
4. Enter any username, password and domain name. I mean random strings. Also check save password checkbox.
5. Clear all the checkboxes in the "Data you want to synchronize" list. Click Finish.
6. Open Menu>Schedule. Here set both the dropdown lists to "Manually" and clear both the checkboxes. Click OK and close ActiveSync.

Plus as an additional step, delete the unneeded notification for Active Sync. To do that :
1. Open DotFred's task manager (Task Manager 2) and go to the Notifications tab.
2. In "Notified Programs", search for repllog.exe. You will most probably find 3 entries for it.
3. Scroll horizontally and out of these 3 or what ever entries, find those which have the entry "AppRunAtTimeChange" or "AppRunAfterTimeChange". Delete these entries, using the third icon from left on the bottom toolbar.

ActiveSync wont give you any problems after this.

4. Audio Booster doesn't allows entering Equalizer settings and checking the equalizer checkbox + Missing Audiobooster Option in Audio Managers Menu
Solution:
This is not a problem and happens with some versions of AudioBooster and Audio Manager, if their version numbers are different. To resolve it :-

Just start AudioManager, let it build its library a little and then play a song for minimum 5 seconds. After that start AudioBooster, adjust one of its sliders a little. Then soft reset your phone, and both the problems will be solved. What happens is, they create their respective registry settings on first start and after that everything is fine. In Original ROMs from HTC, since on first boot the Customization applications runs, it sets up the registry itself. But even with that, you have to reboot your device anyway.

5. Audio Manager and Windows Media Player stop playback if power button is pressed and phone enters suspend mode.

Solution:
First of all, Thanks to Shaunak.it for finding the solution.

This problem occurs in some specific builds of gene. It can occur in old gene and new gene both. So here is what it is like:

Normally, If you press the power button while music is playing, Audio Manager and Windows Media Player stop playback. But this only happens when headset is not connected. If headset is connected, the playback wont stop.This is a standard behavior and not a problem. But on some p3400 and P3400i phones, the playback stops no-matter headset is connected or not. I was not able to find the solution for this problem as it was not happening with me. But a friend of ours from this forum, shaunak.it solved it as he was having this annoyance. Here's what you have to do:

Open the Task Manager Advanced. Click the down faced arrow to the right of the screen and select Regedit from the menu. Now in the folder tree on the upper half of the screen, Navigate to :

For AudioManager:

HKLM > Software > HTC > Audio Manager > Config

In the lower section, look for a value called ENTER_SUSPEND. If its there, double tap on it to edit it and enter 0 as new value. Otherwise, in an empty area in the same place, tap and hold for a while for a context menu to appear. Select New > Value. Select REG_DWORD as Value Type. In the name field, type ENTER_SUSPEND. Click the Set Data button and enter 1 as the value. Click Ok and then again Ok.

For Windows Media Player

HKLM > System > Current Control Set > Control > Power > State > Suspend.
Again in the lower left corner look for a value named WAV, if its there, double tap to edit it and then enter 0 as its new value. Otherwise, in an empty area in the same place, tap and hold for a while for a context menu to appear. Select New > Value. Select REG_DWORD as Value Type. In the name field, type WAV. Click the Set Data button and enter 0 as the value. Click Ok and then again Ok.

Secondly, in the same way go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > MediaPlayer >Preferences and create or modify the DWORD value
"UnattendedPlayback" and set it to 1.

I am attaching a .reg file to do this automatically. Just go to the Task Manager advance and on the registry tab click the first icon in the bottom icon bar and click Import.. and browse to this file and select it.
This will solve your problem. :)
Code:
[B][ATTACH]224519[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]224520[/ATTACH][/B]

UCWEB Browser , FIM messenger and FACEBOOK initialization to success tip :

Connect your device to your computer.Make sure the device is in active sync mode only.Now start UCWEB browser.it takes a few seconds and always initializes to SUCCESS !!!!!!
Use the same technique to connect to Facebook and Fim facebook messenger when u start it for the very first time.U will never face any problems after that.Enjoy !:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Applications:

Adope Reader LE 2.5 ( Installing this on storage card saves space. :) )

Start Menu Icons ( Add your own start icon if u dont like mine :) )

View attachment 219133 (dialer package used in my Pro Series)

View attachment 224656 (touch Pro skin for S2U2.only qvga.)

View attachment 225211 (If,camera shortcut is missing in start menu, place this file inside the folder in your windows/Start menu/Programs)

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
A very warm welcome to all the noobs. please read the upgrading guide before flashing any rom :

[GUIDE] Step by Step Guide for Upgrading P3400 and P3400i ROM + FAQs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Screenshot Section​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

newbuttonz.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

★★★ Ultimate V7.1.2 ★★★

Ultimate V7.1.2 is the revised edition of V7.1.1.The main screen screenshots are the same as the default W.M.6.5 layout.The new build 21872 is very fast and stable.i have taken lots of efforts to make the rom as bug free as possible.With applications like JSPA program manager, i have given the users the flexibility to arrange their menu shortcuts according to their need in the specific folders.The rom is fully loaded with alot of new features and enhancements.Enjoy !!!

lastrom.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- : Ultimate V7 : -

:) TouchFlo 3D Flipping Clock Arrives !!!! :)

ultimatev7.png

newfile.png

newimageu.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE V6

newss.gif
ultra.gif

[/CENTER]
Pagepool :8mb
Free ram(on first boot): 22mb
normal use : 15-18mb with manilla
18mb with HTC HOME

Scroll down for changelog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE V5

animation2wzu.gif

Version 5 :

Some of the screenshots have come blured.this is because im using a gif animator to club different images to one.

Pagepool :6 MB
Free ram(First boot) : 23mb

Enjoy !!!

[NEW]karanz_BMW_ULT[built 23016]

BMW rom With manilla [V4]

Pagepool :6 MB
Free ram(First boot) : 20mb

latesth.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW rom Without manilla [V4]

i cant show this on screen because as i use mymobiler,that consumes bit of ram.and after sometime i got 21.95mb free ram.
Do post your experience !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other contribs :

My custom boot screen :

ferrarim4.png

Last edited:

rakesh_4utoo

Jul 11, 2007
New Delhi , India
Looks great in screenshots

Attachments

• screen01k.jpg
    screen01k.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10,809
  • screen05.png
    screen05.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 10,554
  • screen04.png
    screen04.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 10,509
  • screen02l.jpg
    screen02l.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10,582
  • screen03nob.jpg
    screen03nob.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10,503
Last edited:

sweetashun

Mar 11, 2009
:)hey the rom is working realllly great............
thnx alot getting 22 mb free ram and also The group sms...thats really good...
:)
just while using audio manager the ram reduces by 2mb and more by audio booster
its better to use s2p
and where is the s2u2 application?havent u added that?

Feb 23, 2008
Dilli, Delhi
attachment.php

upload the image to xda server, right click on the attachment and select copy link and then insert that link in image

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• SRFile2009_7_26_19_39_11_734.jpg
    SRFile2009_7_26_19_39_11_734.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10,661
Last edited:

Duron23

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2008
Bangalore, IN
@karan999

Use IE, firefox for some strange reason will not allow to embed images in the post directly.

Nice going buddy. Congratulation for your first ROM build

Last edited:

sweetashun

Mar 11, 2009
at the start..and thn its reducing ...i reduce my tabs from manilia!!!
I removed the music widget cos it loads audio manager without pressing the play key..

does anybody tried the footprint widget..??
the manila doesnt start if u activate that!
so do u have any idea about that?

and if u use the windows new lock screen..

ram reduces like anything

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

newbuttonz.gif

★★★Welcome to the Ultimate Series™ Thread. ★★★

newcopy1.png

newcopyk.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
    Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
    • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
    • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
    • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
    • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
    • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
    • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
    • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
    • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
    • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
    • Shail00 - Support on forum.
    • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
    • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
    • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
    • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
    • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
    • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
    • whitealien - for providing lates Touchflo2d enhancements.
    • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
    • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
    • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
    paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
    common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

animatedglobe.gif
    Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.
    Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Ultimate V8.0 Built 21916!!!

gprs problem

gprs gets disconnected automatically especially when internet sharing for every half hour is there any fix for it.
    Guys I'm on a vacation....Will reach back home on 2nd Jan 2K11...
    All promissed updates to follow.

Action on Gene soon begins !!!! .
    M back !!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all :)

updates to follow soon.