[PRJ]ovi's WinDroid Project! New android taskbar! [update 08.05.2010]

Search This thread

myslee_ovi

Dec 22, 2007
In shellres.192.dll:
- icons 5095 and 5096 are the same there is no signal bar in 5096 (5 signal Bars)
Thats true... but WM6.x.x can't use the 5th signalbar... the 4th Bar is 100%.
I know, that's senseless, but the ressourceID 5096 isn't in use.
Look to the running original Icons, then you will see, what i mean. Iv'e tested it.

gfandrea

Jul 7, 2007
Arco
Thanks for the great taskbar+theme! Looks awesome. :D

But I have 1 small bug: When the time get like 1 o clock. All icons move a spot to the right, so the battery icon is now under the clock untill it's 10 o clock again. Because at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 it stays bugged. And at 10.11.12.13,14:00... You get the point :)

Edit to be more clear: The background of the clock overlaps the battery icon. I use the 24 hour clock. So that means that my clock is 1:00 when it is 1 at night. At the PM/AM clock it's not a problem because the clock shows then 01:00 instead of 1:00. Thx!

Just change the hour format from H.mm.ss to HH.mm.ss in "international option" under "System" option! ;)
now you clock is 01.00!
(I have the system in Italian language, so i don't now if my translation of the option is correct)

pete777

May 12, 2007
Bratislava
ok, so I was finally able to download it.everything works nice,thanks a lot:)I already bought you a beer hope you enjoyed it:)best regards, peter sany

chelsea_fc

Sep 15, 2007
Jakarta
is there a way to retain the taskbar background in the wm start menu?? the taskbar become transparent in wm start menu, while in homescreen and other programs works just fine:confused::confused:

myslee_ovi

Dec 22, 2007
is there a way to retain the taskbar background in the wm start menu?? the taskbar become transparent in wm start menu, while in homescreen and other programs works just fine:confused::confused:

i know... i don't found another solution to disable this transparency.
i've integrated the iconbar-background in the main-background to make a workaround for it. ( -> the background is the same like the taskbar)
If anyone find a better solution, then please let me know it and i integrate it asap

Nightrage

Sep 26, 2006
now the MMS message downloaded icon is back to the origional winmo icon....worked in previous versions(looked like the windows media icon)

newone757

Sep 6, 2007
My signal bar doesnt change with the taskbar install. Stays as the defualt white windows one

using a sprint touch pro 2 and wm 6.5.x

thetiger1401

Nov 12, 2008
How can you have a kind of icon?

screen02cx.png

fracmo2000

Jan 23, 2009
As said before, i have a transperent taskbar and bottom bar in the wm start menu...but in sense its black...same for the lock screen. Once they are done, you will have the best android them about imo

Also, dont forget to upload those awesome wifi/bt/3g toggle switches! Very nice...how much :D

NYRican

Mar 24, 2008
I installed this on Miri's Rom 6.5.x for HD2 and my whole taskbar dissappeared and i lost the startmenu...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ovi's WinDroid Project! V1.0
    htchd2.png

Softbuttonstyle #1:

Softbuttonstyle #2:

Colorstyle #1:

Colorstyle #2:

Colorstyle #3:
    Screenshots are following!

Donations
    pete777

Thank you very much to support my project :)

Update 16.03.2010
    - sound profile icons with update functionality
    - replacement of many icons
    - BT, BT-Headset, Stereo Headset, L1&L2 and GPS-Icon with round corners
    - added some missing icons

Update 24.03.2010
    - added some missing icons like "multiple notifications"
    - fixed roaming-icon
    - integrated iconbar fontcolor-fix
    - integrated font
    - added third buttonbar
    - added HTC Scrollbar-Enhancement!
    - fixed popup-window in the white theme

Update 27.04.2010
    - Windows Mobile 6.5 (Build 21xxx) support (big thx animelover)

Update 08.05.2010
    - PreRelease of my CWE - Cookie's Widget Extension

Downloads:
    WinDroid Project! TaskBar v0.8 WM6.5.x
    WinDroid Project! TaskBar v0.8 WM6.5
    WinDroid Project! Theme v0.4

If you would like to have an animated ChargeIcon, you could install the
    AnimatedCharge

Mirror:
    WinDroid Project! Full Package

Known Bugs:
    - Background Bug in Manila SMS-Tab (workaround: change from HTC messaging client to windows messaging client)
    - focused Fontcolor in Inputform Appointments is white (must be black)

Please post a screenshot you find any bugs or missing icons with a short description.
    Bugfixes and support from you are very welcome!

PreRelease:
    I'm very happy to present my CWE - Co0kie's Widget Extension

cwe.png
    Until Ovi releases an official CDMA fix, feel free to use the one I created if you'd like. It's not 'smooth', but then again it was made in under 10 minutes. I plan to 'pretty it up' this weekend unless Ovi releases his own fix.

Just copy these two files (CDMA_RSS.dll, shellres.192.dll) to your Windows directory with TotalCommander, then soft reset.