2.1 Desire ROM [DEAD?]

Search This thread

toastcfh

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2009
Lakeland, FL
darch legend is a legend build based off the htc legend leak that me and behnam ported. its not the same as this. but.... its working on our devices so is better. sorry just wanted to clear that up :p

abov3dis

Mar 13, 2010
new orleans
We're getting it close to booting. This ROM definitley would not have been a reality without the help of Cteneyk, PikkonX, Darchstar, and Toastcfh. I'll post a download link when we have a working version for you guys. If you want to help us debug the current issues we're having, contact me or toastcfh. My gtalk is kevinstech@gmail.com. If I don't respond on gtalk, PM me. Here's the download link to the Nexus One ROM, I can't find the dump and the version I have is torn apart from making this ROM... Be warned, this Nexus rom is a big one. http://www.romraid.com/paul/nexusone/alpha10-update-modacocustomrom-nexusone-desire-signed.zip
what works/doesnt in the nexus rom??

HeroMeng

Jan 16, 2010
The Bowels Of Hell
I actually got it to boot after some tinkering. Except, it just froze after I swiped down the unlock screen. Ran logcat, and no commands showed up. Had to pull battery.