[CM10.1] [Jellybro] Toroplus Nightly Kangs

Search This thread

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
How does one tackle this problem?

uploadfromtaptalk1348207084308.jpg

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
Hm, the problem persists when I turned WiFi off, got the same message. Switched ROMs around and getting the same problem. Anyone got any other ideas?

rwong48

Jan 20, 2011
San Jose, CA
I don't think it matters whether you are on WiFi or not, but profile (maybe PRL too) updates always fail for me when I don't have mobile data.

So I guess, like MMS, it is carried over the mobile data connection regardless of whether or not you're on WiFi.

iron and wine

Sep 18, 2012
Brooklyn
problem :(

im on the 9/20 nightly w/ franco#264. there's this issue where i'll turn on airplane mode without turning off data and a couple of hours later when i turn airplane mode off, data is completely screwed up. i cant get the 3g symbol to show up again without wiping and flashing the rom again :/ this happened to me on codename aswell. ive already tried toggling and restarting and pretty much everything else with no success.

anyone else experience this? or is this something that's already known?

graphic1982

Apr 3, 2011
Salisbury, NC
I have data, but no MMS, do you still recommend I run that hands free activation?

i don't think it can hurt anything. The worst that'll happen is that your PRL will get updated to the latest (doesn't matter unless you're running a vzw prl.) Maybe someone else can chime in and let us know if hands free activation will wipe anything else.

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
i don't think it can hurt anything. The worst that'll happen is that your PRL will get updated to the latest (doesn't matter unless you're running a vzw prl.) Maybe someone else can chime in and let us know if hands free activation will wipe anything else.

Well, I might as well call sprint about it, I went back to stock unrooted and the problem still exists, so I suppose it can't hurt. I couldn't find the code for the dialer to initiate it.

jxr94

Jun 15, 2010
im on the 9/20 nightly w/ franco#264. there's this issue where i'll turn on airplane mode without turning off data and a couple of hours later when i turn airplane mode off, data is completely screwed up. i cant get the 3g symbol to show up again without wiping and flashing the rom again :/ this happened to me on codename aswell. ive already tried toggling and restarting and pretty much everything else with no success.

anyone else experience this? or is this something that's already known?

Alright, that code worked, but now my phone is failing the hands free activation, now I've got nada lol. Now I deal with the long sprint process! Sorry to derail thread :/

genaro12543

Dec 2, 2010
Alright, that code worked, but now my phone is failing the hands free activation, now I've got nada lol. Now I deal with the long sprint process! Sorry to derail thread :/

Go to an area with better signal it could be the towers in ur area. I get that message in my house too but then I update at work with strong signal and it works

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

chugger93

Nov 9, 2009
Michigan
Anyone else notice the camera changes? My wife is still on 913, but I'm on the latest, cruising around and noticed we now have burst mode amongst many other settings in camera. The S3 has this and always thought it was unique to that phone.

What a great feature!! Thanks dev's! If it was there before, sorry for my ignorance! Lol

Yuhfhrh

Apr 27, 2011
Upgraded to the last nightly 9/21 from 9/17, and battery life has increased a lot, at least while the screen is off. I'm very pleased.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts