Boot loop s7500

Search This thread

edgar1985

Nov 20, 2013
Hi there!

I have a Samsung Galaxy ace plus S7500 (vodafone Portugal).

After my phone battery discharged, when I tried to charge it back it didn't boot. And now my cellphone is in a constante boot loop. My phone has not any root. It appears the samsung logo, then my model and then it boots again. I Have already wipe cache and made a Factory Reset.. Any idea how to solve it whithout taking the risk of voiding warranty?

Thank very much.

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati
Hi there!

I have a Samsung Galaxy ace plus S7500 (vodafone Portugal).

After my phone battery discharged, when I tried to charge it back it didn't boot. And now my cellphone is in a constante boot loop. My phone has not any root. It appears the samsung logo, then my model and then it boots again. I Have already wipe cache and made a Factory Reset.. Any idea how to solve it whithout taking the risk of voiding warranty?

Thank very much.

but for wiping cache and factory reset you need a recovery so your warranty is already void...
anyway flash stock through odin v3 (i dont know if v4 works well), it will not void your warranty, it will even recover it.

edgar1985

Nov 20, 2013
340 4434634

but for wiping cache and factory reset you need a recovery so your warranty is already void...
anyway flash stock through odin v3 (i dont know if v4 works well), it will not void your warranty, it will even recover it.

No, I used the recovery from the original rom through the combination of the buttons. I didn't installed any other software to do it. Thanks anyway. The cellphone was already sent to the repair center of samsung, and they have already fixed it. Problem Solved :)