[Q] Instagram Problem

Search This thread

zeusfirie31

Oct 18, 2013
I know that this isn't anyone's specialty here. But I really am in desperate need of help. My instagram can't post photos. It get's stuck on the loading part after cropping the photo. I think I've most of options I had in mind. I cleared cache, cleared app data. Uninstall/reinstall, rebooted phone, Relogged in. Changed accounts, change instagram settings, tried to post photos from gallery. Im seeking help here 'cause I don't want to resort to reformatting my phone. :( Can anyone help me? You'll be very much appreciated.

force_close

Mar 15, 2012
Giuseppe Meazza
I know that this isn't anyone's specialty here. But I really am in desperate need of help. My instagram can't post photos. It get's stuck on the loading part after cropping the photo. I think I've most of options I had in mind. I cleared cache, cleared app data. Uninstall/reinstall, rebooted phone, Relogged in. Changed accounts, change instagram settings, tried to post photos from gallery. Im seeking help here 'cause I don't want to resort to reformatting my phone. :( Can anyone help me? You'll be very much appreciated.

did you use ICS? that happen for me when I use 4.x, solution for this is you have to resize your image first to about 1000x1000px

Gais3999

Jul 29, 2012
Male'
Same problem occurred for me too, when i was using TouchWiz Revolutionized CM9.2 with its default kernel. I tried changing kernel to Badass v1.9.2 and the problem was fixed.

force_close

Mar 15, 2012
Giuseppe Meazza
What's ICS? BTW I'm using CM10. If resizing is the only solution shouldn't I just change roms? And what can you recommend?

ICS = Ice Cream Sandwich, android 4.0.x, like CM9
if you want to change rom I recommend just use cm7 or other GB based rom. or if you dont wanna change rom ty croping image from gallery, then use squareit app from playstore, it will automatically resize and add border to your image if it wasnt square, then you just have to crop it again in instagram

zeusfirie31

Oct 18, 2013
ICS = Ice Cream Sandwich, android 4.0.x, like CM9
if you want to change rom I recommend just use cm7 or other GB based rom. or if you dont wanna change rom ty croping image from gallery, then use squareit app from playstore, it will automatically resize and add border to your image if it wasnt square, then you just have to crop it again in instagram

Okay, so you used ICS and this problem occured? I hope I'm not asking too much but can you direct me to a link for CM7 download? Does Gapp work there? Thanks a lot!

acdroid

Jun 8, 2014
Hyderabad
Weird solution, but works for me.

It may be a weird solution, but I too had the same problem, and this works perfectly for me. :D
Download Opera mobile browser and use it from there. Works like butter.
^That's what I am doing. :laugh: :cool:
If you're using Link2SD and you're Insta is linked. Then un-link it, if necessary move it to SD but remove the link. Sometimes this causes a lot of problems. :good:

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

yes, on ICS, and on kitkat also(CM11).
just look at galaxy mini android development, there are a lot of cm7 based rom, choose on your own, yes gapps work.

I agree with you. CM11 also has this problem. :good: Still couldn't find a solution! :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, so you used ICS and this problem occured? I hope I'm not asking too much but can you direct me to a link for CM7 download? Does Gapp work there? Thanks a lot!

yes, on ICS, and on kitkat also(CM11).
    just look at galaxy mini android development, there are a lot of cm7 based rom, choose on your own, yes gapps work.