com.lge.camera.apk decompiled (future update features found?)

Search This thread

kvanzuijlen

Jul 1, 2012
Utrecht
Google Pixel 5
Hello,

I decompiled the LG G3 camera.apk and sniffed some around.

I found out that both strings.xml (in res\values-en-rGB) and arrays.xml (in res\values) do have a row called sp_shot_mode_shot_and_clear, the same is found in the LG G2 app. Also I found the same shot-mode pics used in the LG G2 camera app (in res\drawable-xxhdpi). So, it looks like LG is working on it. They might have been short in time with the big release.

I will upload a zip-file, if someone manages to activate these features, please upload the apk/decompiled folder back on XDA.

Attachments

• com.lge.camera.zip
    9 MB · Views: 3,036

yoavst

Jan 7, 2013
Hello,

I decompiled the LG G3 camera.apk and sniffed some around.

I found out that both strings.xml (in res\values-en-rGB) and arrays.xml (in res\values) do have a row called sp_shot_mode_shot_and_clear, the same is found in the LG G2 app. Also I found the same shot-mode pics used in the LG G2 camera app (in res\drawable-xxhdpi). So, it looks like LG is working on it. They might have been short in time with the big release.

I will upload a zip-file, if someone manages to activate these features, please upload the apk/decompiled folder back on XDA.

Well, it is more likely they forgot to remove it. The settings apk also contains some G2 stuff...