[Q] Phone bricked? Please help

Search This thread

elmrjuice

Jun 28, 2013
I have a Moto G for boost mobile US. I flashed a zip that was supposed to hide the soft keys but after rebooting, it wouldn't go past booting screen so I plugged in the usb to re-flash CM11 but the phone wouldn't show up as a drive on the pc so I couldn't move the zip file to my phone. I freaked out and god knows what I did because after trying to boot into recovery again, all I can see is a fallen android with a red triangle on top and it says "no command"

I installed and reinstalled the motorola drivers but I still cant get the phone to show up as a drive. The bootloader is unlocked, idk if that helps.

Is there any way out of this?

Please help!

oversleeper

Jun 24, 2014
Melbourne
I have a Moto G for boost mobile US. I flashed a zip that was supposed to hide the soft keys but after rebooting, it wouldn't go past booting screen so I plugged in the usb to re-flash CM11 but the phone wouldn't show up as a drive on the pc so I couldn't move the zip file to my phone. I freaked out and god knows what I did because after trying to boot into recovery again, all I can see is a fallen android with a red triangle on top and it says "no command"

I installed and reinstalled the motorola drivers but I still cant get the phone to show up as a drive. The bootloader is unlocked, idk if that helps.

Is there any way out of this?

Please help!

Don't worry! Just reflash your firmware via fastboot!

firmware download

Top Liked Posts