[Q] Help Me Please

Search This thread

jaswinky

Jun 24, 2009
Some one can help ,me please please :(

If you have tried a different data cable or a different PC, wait till someone give you a new idea. If no one write you anytging or you don't want to take it to the service center, maybe you want to try to install Cyanogenmod (CM). I have installed CM10.2 (Android 4.3) and works all better than stock, except HDMI TV out feature (it is not supported) and dock audio.

If you decide to try with CM10.2, you must be conscient that it is a risk and in some cases you could completely brick your phone:

- Download and install using odin 1.85 CWM Recovery,
- Download last CM10.2 nightly ROM and Google Apps
- Being the s2 switched off, enter in recovery (Pwr+home+Vol up).
- Go to mount and storage -> mount USB storage
- Connect S2 to PC and copy CM10.2 and google apps files into root
- Unmount and go back.
- Do all wipes, install zip, first CM, and then google apps.
- Reboot and cross your fingers...

ll_zalim_ll

Sep 24, 2013
Barcelona
If you have tried a different data cable or a different PC, wait till someone give you a new idea. If no one write you anytging or you don't want to take it to the service center, maybe you want to try to install Cyanogenmod (CM). I have installed CM10.2 (Android 4.3) and works all better than stock, except HDMI TV out feature (it is not supported) and dock audio.

If you decide to try with CM10.2, you must be conscient that it is a risk and in some cases you could completely brick your phone:

- Unmount and go back.

i have installed CWM Recovery, via odin but cant go in RECOVERY

jaswinky

Jun 24, 2009
i have installed CWM Recovery, via odin but cant go in RECOVERY

What happens when you press three buttons for some seconds? Don't release anyone of the buttons till recovery appears... Samsung logo should appear and disappear two or three times before enter in recovery mode. Does Samsung logo appear?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk 2

ll_zalim_ll

Sep 24, 2013
Barcelona

- Unmount and go back.

What happens when you press three buttons for some seconds? Don't release anyone of the buttons till recovery appears... Samsung logo should appear and disappear two or three times before enter in recovery mode. Does Samsung logo appear?

appear and disappear two times but no go in recovery mode and stop on same screen

jaswinky

Jun 24, 2009

Then i thing you have a problem or maybe a damage with the partitions... Search the Internet for s2 repartitions and .pit files issues, but be very careful with mmc brick bug. Then flash again cwm recovery and test... But i think it is a technical service issue...

Sorry and good luck.