No devs for s5280?

Search This thread
P

psych.half

No custom rom for s5280? all roms for s5282.....
why?
dev's don't sleep.......!

s5280 and s5282 have same board.. a little tweak in the ramdisk and the rom works for both s5280 and s5282

and oh please... devs are sleeping?? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!
what makes you even think any dev is working for this device?? have you checked the development threads lately??
the only devs that worked ever for this device are.. Unjustified Dev, Doc_cheilvenerdi.org, Hnk1, TripRex, k2wl, ankur850 (sorry if i missed anyone)

others just know how to modify.. port apps.. theming and other stuffs..
all the roms there are stock deodexed roms with modded ui's.. this device is gonna get stuck in android 4.1.2 till hell freezes over..

sorry to say buddy but the only kitkat you are gonna get on this device is some fake mods and ui.. this device uses Linux 3.0.8.. i complied this kernel with it with 4.7 toolchain it gave 1000+ warnings.. had to switch back to 4.3 toolchain
one needs to use at least 3.4.x kernel to get kitkat running... who's gonna patch the kernel?? who's gonna build 4.4 rom?? who's gonna build cwm6.4.x+ to flash a 4.4 rom.. ?? (Hint: no one)

CM10.1 No network. Some apps doesn't open, no sound, Camera doesn't work.
Unstable rom...
we could at least get cm 10.1, android 4.2.2 running on this device.. that too with good for no daily use... if it wasn't for Doc_cheilvenerdi.org, Unjustified Dev and me.. we couldnt even see a REAL Android 4.2.2 on this ****** device.

Last edited:

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
and oh please... devs are sleeping?? YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!!!
what makes you even think any dev is working for this device?? have you checked the development threads lately??
the only devs that worked ever for this device are.. Unjustified Dev, Doc_cheilvenerdi.org, Hnk1, TripRex, k2wl, ankur850 (sorry if i missed anyone)

U missed yourself

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk